Good Bye Everyone

-
Sorry to hear about the troubles but life just gets in the way of our fun like that sometimes. Hope you atleast still stick around and play here. Regardless, best of luck with the sales on the cars and I hope things get better for you!!

A Lemans cheaper to do than a Dart?? You will be back...

Exactly what I was thinking.
Seriously, once you get everything set up on a Chrysler A body you can drive it forever with little effort.
But I understand that may not be your goal. Sorry that "the troubles" have brought you to this.

Once Mopar gets under your skin you can't go away for very long.

Good luck w/ the Pontiac..................:cheers:

X2 be happy as long as you can but you will always be looking at the MoPar way of life , Thank you 6pk2go

72 Lemans Sport with a Pontiac 350 and floor shift auto and a 82 K20 4x4 350 4 speed. burns thru 3rd gear and chirps 4th. locking hubs.
pretty sweet truck. no rust at all.

03-29-09_1025.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBuYfNJ9fo&feature=channel_page

sorry for the language. and thats my gf.

Were ya goin.I don't have a Mopar and I'm on here.Wait a minute,I got a Shadow!

72 Lemans Sport with a Pontiac 350 and floor shift auto
Pontiac sure can make a set of coil springs work as good as they can going straight, [but we all know who is there first] And the 389 tripower was getting the job dun back in the day. Lets see your sleeper goat Mopar318Guy, We can always refer to you as The Sportinleman.
Pictures please.

This is sweet! GTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXoVdue9p7M

Hey mopar318guy, I had a '72 lemans GT enduro nose 350/4speed .Bright blue, reflective sliver strip, black interior for 14 years. Ill have to post a pic for you. Don't spin that motor too hard, they spin bearings. I don't believe you will save any money fixing that lemans over an A body or possible other mopar. I wish you luck.

PS. You be back.

I agree as far as cost on most of the car and even more so, the engine. Though the car is in good shape. I had 2 of those cars, 1 LeMans and 1 Tempest. Good lookin cars. I hated the dash, board me.

Ethier way, MoPar or not, glad your still into enjoying the hobby of old cars and like a i said, your welcome here MoPr or not.

Pete, I for one am sorry to see you go and wish you'd reconsider. I enjoy talking with you in the chat and I'm sure I'm not alone. Fun, eager people with enthusiasm are hard to come by. Please stay anyway.

Best of luck with the new truck and Lemans.

You don't have to leave just cause you don't own a Mopar anymore. Half the time I'm here I'm not even here for Mopars, I'm just here for the community.

But if you do want a Judge a friend of mine has one, its a little rough though..

PontiacGTOTheJudge2.jpg

PontiacGTOTheJudge.jpg

PontiacGTOTheJudgesticker.jpg

Think this would be cheaper than a Mopar?

You don't have to leave just cause you don't own a Mopar anymore. Half the time I'm here I'm not even here for Mopars, I'm just here for the community.

But if you do want a Judge a friend of mine has one, its a little rough though..

PontiacGTOTheJudge2.jpg

PontiacGTOTheJudge.jpg

PontiacGTOTheJudgesticker.jpg

Think this would be cheaper than a Mopar?

That'll buff out... :iconbigg:

It's in your blood, seriously.....I had an 11 second Camaro before this 65 because I decided I liked second gen Camaros, too hairy, not a Mopar.......went back to Mopar where I have been since 1979......you'll be back.

the Lemans doesnt need a motor build and have no rust under the body. the only thing it needs it the fender patched and a paintjob. seats dont match but oh well. might trade it for another mopar down the road. probly will. id like a Cuda tho. any year

that lemans in the video doesnt need anything and runs 13s? hmmm. its got a 70 nose on it is a 70 or 72? i had a 72 lemans sport convertible. that was a fun car. rode better than any mopar ive been in, got so many compliments, we put a real low mile 350 4 brl olds with a turbo 350 in it, it ran real good with a set of headers and duals for a stocker. hey mopars arent for everyone.

the Lemans doesnt need a motor build and have no rust under the body. the only thing it needs it the fender patched and a paintjob. seats dont match but oh well. might trade it for another mopar down the road. probly will. id like a Cuda tho. any year

Wow!! No rust and only needs a fender patched and a paint job. Earl Scheib will do a great $100 paint job. I had a Poncho when I was 19 and loved it but I gotta say after looking at that poor excuse for a car I'd be looking elsewhere. It might be cheap but brother I guarantee you as a car guy that's owned over 30 cars of different brands over the past 29 yrs. that $500 car ain't gonna run with as little as you've been told, or think. Not even close. Runs 13's huh?? :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::poke::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

No not a Pontiwack,you'll be soooooooooooooooooooooooorrry!!!!:munky2:

:-D

Get the hell out of here you sell out. Cant wait to blow the doors of that Poncho. More mopar for me. Go ahead ,follow the herd. Takes a real man to be different.Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

-
Back