Good News!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My Sister was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. She's on antibiotics and doing well, with her blood oxygen level stabile and normal. Thanks to everyone whom sent their well-wishes and prayers, we appreciated it!

Right on John! Maybe you can talk in to coming out to visit out here the next time you all come out. We'll head back to Mel's Drive-In.

BTW: I was there last week and picked up some refer magnets for you if you want them. If so, PM me your address again.

IMG_1926.jpg

Thanks guys! And as for the fridge magnets, I grabbed a few when I was there. I have them on my refridgerator, tool box, locker, etc... But thanks for the offer!

Don't know yet or when we're coming out this year. I'll let you guys know!

Thanks guys! And as for the fridge magnets, I grabbed a few when I was there. I have them on my refridgerator, tool box, locker, etc... But thanks for the offer!

Don't know yet or when we're coming out this year. I'll let you guys know!

FINE!!! More magnets for my fridge! ;-) Yes, absolutely let us know when you will be returning. Maybe we can all go for a Wine Country tour in the Barracudas up to Napa.

My Sister was discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. She's on antibiotics and doing well, with her blood oxygen level stabile and normal. Thanks to everyone whom sent their well-wishes and prayers, we appreciated it!

Yahoo.:rock: I bet that she is a happy camper now:cheers: getting to go home.
And the good news on the stabile and normal oxygen level.=D>
Thanks for the update FASTBACK.

I am very happy for your family and friends too! :cheers:
She had some folk worried about here.:love6:

good to hear john. make sure she remains positive about her recovery. hope all stay well.

FINE!!! More magnets for my fridge! ;-) Yes, absolutely let us know when you will be returning. Maybe we can all go for a Wine Country tour in the Barracudas up to Napa.

great idea. that is a nice day cruise.

Hey, thats great news John!
Must be a relief for the whole family.
Did the DR's ever find out what the cause was?

Anyway, glad she's home!

George

Did the DR's ever find out what the cause was?

Anyway, glad she's home!

George

Nope.... That's why those bastards have a license to PRACTICE medicine, not PERFORM. All we know is that the fungus has yeilded to the latest dose of antibiotic.

Thanks again all!

Im dont know you but im always happy to hear someone is happy ,I will pray for your sister.Im also in s fla. and not knowing your sisters situation I can tell you this, fla hospitals are very unclean and sometimes patients die from a minor procedure due to staph infections they get while in the hospital. regards, hope she recovers better than ever friend.

-
Back