Good old food poisoning

-

MOPAROFFICIAL

Oogliboogli
Reaction score
Yesterday I went the weinerschnitzel on 101 in o side.... texas dog,chili cheese dog..fries and a strawberry lemonade.
Not even an hr later....pissin out my ***...then eventually became vomitous about 5 times the 1st session with the porcelain god...then another 4 times and a green rooster tail 'green diarhea fountain' every 20-30 minutes.
10 yrs ago I ate bad seafood and had an even more violent experience where I basically was asking for death, i'd had enough...laying in a bathtub with it blowing out both ends...then just fiery stomach acid till I bled... after that was bad grilled chicken at Carl's jr in Gorman ca....fk man...
I'm about done with fast food, or anywhere the workers look like teens.

So lets hear your food poisoning stories.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever been that sick, damn, did Ya think about going to the emergency room? Man you really went through it, i'de be real gun shy about where i ate again. glad Ya feeling better.

Dam that sucks! I had my share of food poisoning from multiple restaurants and bars, once from a bar that served me and a coworker fish n chips, all it was was half *** frozen fish and frozen fries heated up and served and didn’t taste that great. Coworker got really sick and didn’t come to work for a couple days but I went to work feeling like crap puked a few times, downed a whole bunch of water and purged that **** out. Another time was at a brewery I really liked going when I lived in Glendale Az Gordon Bearsch. Food was great but noticed a change in the food, got there macaroni n cheese. Got so frkn sick puked my brains out 6 times, was crapping like it was Niagara Falls, I felt like I was gonna die. Took about several days to recover. Come to find out they changed chefs and it just went down hill. This was 20 years ago idk how it is now.

I don’t eat out much anymore do
to this and healthy eating concerns. If anyone in the kitchen does not look like a safe food handler I walk out.

Think about all the stuff you ate 24 hours before you got sick. If you file with the health dept they will ask you this as it takes upwards of 24 hours for food poisoning to show. Not saying it wasn’t the nastiest hot dogs on earth (we called them “salt sticks” when I worked for a NBA team in Sacramento) or the chili, but could have been something else leading up to the nasty dogs… An allergic reaction to an ingredient can take anywhere from 1 second to 2-3 hours for a reaction. Food bourn illness most of the time takes 18-24 hours to manifest. while a chemical poisoning can very in time.
Even though I was in Foodservice for a long time and disliked dealing with health inspectors, there is proper food handling, and if I got sick from a place I went and paid to eat, I’d call my inspector and ask them to pay a visit as I know I wasn’t the only one that got sick from a place…

Last edited:
Lysteria from pre-packaged Asian Rice, local Grocery chain. They offered to buy back any of the unused trays & refund the $5 w/reciept for consumed food...what about My lost pay/burned sick/vac time? Long-term effects/organ damage from being poisoned? Kept the container & reciept,...not taking the $5 "payoff"...was destroyed for 2 days..

Lysteria from pre-packaged Asian Rice, local Grocery chain. They offered to buy back any of the unused trays & refund the $5 w/reciept for consumed food...what about My lost pay/burned sick/vac time? Long-term effects/organ damage from being poisoned? Kept the container & reciept,...not taking the $5 "payoff"...was destroyed for 2 days..

I’d call the health department. And if you have the packages turn it into them. If you got sick, others did also. The food handling practices of large company food outlets like the Chipotle issue 3-4 years ago is from gross lack of proper training and trying to maximize profits. This is very ram-pit across the food industry, pay the employees less and less, squeeze the expense budgets for training, cleaning and other supplies while giving the top management huge salaries and the stock holders large dividends…

I’d call the health department. And if you have the packages turn it into them. If you got sick, others did also. The food handling practices of large company food outlets like the Chipotle issue 3-4 years ago is from gross lack of proper training and trying to maximize profits. This is very ram-pit across the food industry, pay the employees less and less, squeeze the expense budgets for training, cleaning and other supplies while giving the top management huge salaries and the stock holders large dividends…
I don't need to, it was already discovered & made the news, I kept it because I was suspicious of it. A few days later it made the news, & confirmed that, and informed Me of what just kicked the **** out of Me.

Yesterday I went the weinerschnitzel on 101 in o side.... texas dog,chili cheese dog..fries and a strawberry lemonade.
Not even an hr later....pissin out my ***...then eventually became vomitous about 5 times the 1st session with the porcelain god...then another 4 times and a green rooster tail 'green diarhea fountain' every 20-30 minutes.
10 yrs ago I ate bad seafood and had an even more violent experience where I basically was asking for death, i'd had enough...laying in a bathtub with it blowing out both ends...then just fiery stomach acid till I bled... after that was bad grilled chicken at Carl's jr in Gorman ca....fk man...
I'm about done with fast food, or anywhere the workers look like teens.

So lets hear your food poisoning stories.
Just about any ole fountain drink gives me the enema squirts

But the real question is...why disnt you order the wienershnitzel?

Not sure if this is good poisoning but this has happened to me twice in my life with no idea what caused it. It starts out with me being backed up for a real long time. After about two weeks the flood gates finally open. Then they do not shut. I woke up 4 times a night to poop. I’d leave for work early so I don’t get stuck in traffic and crap my pants. Get to work and go 4 times in the morning and go 3-5 times in the morning then things would calm down after lunch. Repeat every single day for two months. Serious diarrhea for two months is a terrible terrible thing.

Lol, I have had to shower after taking a dump tho....
Lmao.
No shame, it was technically green butt piss.

Porch shittin.jpeg

Shittersfull.jpg

Those chicken wings from 7-11.

They may or may not have stayed in my car for an extended period of time (1 day, 2 days?) before I ate them.

Death would have been a mercy.

Drink lots of water.

You can hurt your self pretty bad dry heaving.

Get well soon.

Dam that sucks! I had my share of food poisoning from multiple restaurants and bars, once from a bar that served me and a coworker fish n chips, all it was was half *** frozen fish and frozen fries heated up and served and didn’t taste that great. Coworker got really sick and didn’t come to work for a couple days but I went to work feeling like crap puked a few times, downed a whole bunch of water and purged that **** out. Another time was at a brewery I really liked going when I lived in Glendale Az Gordon Bearsch. Food was great but noticed a change in the food, got there macaroni n cheese. Got so frkn sick puked my brains out 6 times, was crapping like it was Niagara Falls, I felt like I was gonna die. Took about several days to recover. Come to find out they changed chefs and it just went down hill. This was 20 years ago idk how it is now.
I used to drink Gordon bearsch!

I dislike fast food restaurants but here in the Big Apple the Health dept is on top of any place that serve food
The rating of any restaurant fast food or not here is displayed with a big letter in front of the eating establishment. Food Inspectors are tough and will give violations out for the slightest infraction.
Last year I had take out Chinese at our favourite place, guy knows me as im a regular
I ordered something, it had shrimp and just one shrimp, I bite into it and spit it out, I smelled it and it was bad. None of the rest of the meal was bad but I wasn't eating it
I called the guy told him what happened and to watch his seafood
The guy was all upset to the point of caring on and on.......Ten minutes later there was a new dish at my door......Why? Because he could have given me food poisoning and if it was reported, inspectors would have been all over that place
At home im a fanatic about food safety, especially in the summer
If you've ever been in commercial kitchens you've had to have seen deplorable conditions and that's why we have such higher food prep and consumption standards

The old man played cards every Friday night with the guys at the American Legion hall
He'd come home in the early mourning hours
I was a kid but I woke up and recall this well....... Pop came home and fell up the back door stairs. He couldn't get up the stairs and my mother heard him and thought he was drunk
Ive never seen my father under the influence. He had words with my mother and she realized he wasnt drunk.......He had claims on the half shell and ate a bad one.......My old man was a tough guy and and yet he was so sick he could barely walk
Thats all I remember as I got sent back to bed

I think it was the chilli on the dog, the fries 'dripping in grease' or the strawberry lemonade. I had costco meatloaf and mashed potatoes the night before. I cooked it, it was done. Had the usual mud loaf in the morning 'what it turns into after eating it'. No queezy or nothing. ..but after I ate the weinerschnitzel...I was tired all the sudden...it wouldn't even process in my guts...just stayed there rolling around...until I launched it out, then I started getting better....well....you know what I mean. The body started cleansing..

Btw, I do not get alerts for a lot of threads... none for this one as a matter of fact other than 4spds post. Been going on for a while

I think it was the chilli on the dog, the fries 'dripping in grease' or the strawberry lemonade. I had costco meatloaf and mashed potatoes the night before. I cooked it, it was done. Had the usual mud loaf in the morning 'what it turns into after eating it'. No queezy or nothing. ..but after I ate the weinerschnitzel...I was tired all the sudden...it wouldn't even process in my guts...just stayed there rolling around...until I launched it out, then I started getting better....well....you know what I mean. The body started cleansing..

Btw, I do not get alerts for a lot of threads... none for this one as a matter of fact other than 4spds post. Been going on for a while
Feel beter and watch yourself.....Than again your a young buck so you'll be up and at it in know time

-
Back