Good video by @318willrun

-
Oh I made up my mind and I'm sticking with it! If you want an exact number I'm gonna say 12.89! Haha screenshot that and save it so I can say I told you so later! Haha
screenshot?? LOL... J par has some of my quotes screenshot. My 15 year old flip phone from tracphone isn't equipped to take any pictures or screen shots.....

screenshot?? LOL... J par has some of my quotes screenshot. My 15 year old flip phone from tracphone isn't equipped to take any pictures or screen shots.....
That was aimed toward dan. Lol I was just picking on him. But dang tracphone? Time to upgrade bro! Lol

That was aimed toward dan. Lol I was just picking on him. But dang tracphone? Time to upgrade bro! Lol
I refuse. My wife has a smart phone. My battery has been taped in the back for at least 5 years because the cover is gone. But I'm sticking with it! LOL And, it gets reception when peoples smart phones are dead :D

I refuse. My wife has a smart phone. My battery has been taped in the back for at least 5 years because the cover is gone. But I'm sticking with it! LOL And, it gets reception when peoples smart phones are dead :D

I finally had to get a new phone about a month ago, but stayed with a flip phone. I hate it though. It is different enough from my old one that I can barely use it. I dropped the old one from a scaffold onto concrete, and it survived several more years, not sure this new piece of junk would handle that.

I was just liking your opinion not agreeing with it! Haha I'd love to see it go 12.5s! But I'm sticking with my 12.8-12.9. I know 318willrun can mess with the timing and gain .3 so yea your close! Haha
Jpar thinks it should go 12.5. I have yet to make a guess. Lol
How's that for taking a stand?

Actually we're still running the numbers. His index keeps changing.
"So, plus headers, plus giant cam, plus .060 over, plus aluminum heads............
4175840101_5f98070d27_o.jpeg

:lol:

Jpar thinks it should go 12.5. I have yet to make a guess. Lol
How's that for taking a stand?

Actually we're still running the numbers. His index keeps changing.
"So, plus headers, plus giant cam, plus .060 over, plus aluminum heads............
View attachment 1715541683
:lol:
J par was only criticizing the chart I created back in '18. LOL. He doesn't believe I'm dropping .8 by going to these heads... LOL.

I'm just a supermodel here for the laughs...
This isn't my world, the world of Make-Believe...

-
Back