Goodbye, Sarah

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Last night Sarah had a couple of seizures. She had no movement, and her blood pressure fell. The doctors wanted to replace the EVD, but admitted to me that the swelling in the area where the tumor was had increased.

I called in her living will. It was time to say goodbye. They made her comfortable and pulled the life support at my request. She trusted me to do the right thing when it became necessary. She died this morning at 3:23am. It's a time that will stick with for the rest of my life.

I knew it was her time to go. Sometime yesterday afternoon I saw tears streaming down her face. I'd seen her eyes water before, while in the coma, but these were tears. I knew she what she was telling me.

She lived her life as a strong woman. Full of hope. Gentle, yet tough as nails, quick to laugh, confident, strong willed, and eager to help others. I can only hope to be as strong, as hopeful, as she was in these coming days, the coming years without her.

Thank you all here who have prayed for, supported us, and helped us these past months. She was thankful to each and everyone of you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

She was my rock, my love, my baby, words cannot begin to describe how much I love her and how much I miss her.

She was 35 years old.

My Supergirl:

View attachment 100MEDIA$IMAG0173.jpg

I'm so sorry to read this. May Sarah rest in peace. Prayers for you and the family.....

Robert,
I'm sorry for your loss. She was so young. I know that there nothing I can say or do but I'm close if there is sonething that I can just pm me.
Jim

I'm very sad to hear this sad news, and I'm sorry for your loss........I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and may God bless.

Truly a sad day, were all here as all ways to help wish we could have her come back good as new.RIP Sarah:angel8:.

My condolences to you and your family Robert. You should be proud of yourself that you selflessly carried out Sarah's wishes. You are a strong man my friend and even though it will be painful for some time, you will always have the great memories of your life together........RIP Sarah.

God saw you getting tired, When a cure was not to be.
So he wrapped his arms around you, and whispered,"Come to me".
You didn't deserve what you went through, So He gave you rest.
God's garden must be beautiful, He only takes the best
And when I saw you sleeping, So peaceful and free from pain
I could not wish you back to suffer that again.

My family's deepest condolonces and prayers are with you at this time.

So sorry to hear this Robert, may the memories of the time you spent together give you strength going forward.

I'm so sorry for your loss, our deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry to read this Robert, I can't imagine how you must feel. You were her rock too, you were there for her the whole time. Not much I can say that will help much but she is in a better place and is in no more pain. I will be sending more prayers and remember that you have lots of family and friends here so keep in touch. I am so sorry bud.....

I cant imagine what you must be feeling, i am so sorry for your loss.

I heard a quote once that said "one of the most loving things a person can do is take a someones pain and make it their own". That is What you did for Sarah.

I will be thinking of and praying for you.

Joe

So sorry to hear this. Just remember that you are not alone in this- the whole FABO family is here for you. Cherish all the memories as you go forward. And please, don't be afraid to ask for help, even if it's just someone to vent to.

-
Back