Got ahold of a street bike tonight! Ruined his day!

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Was beautiful day in western Washington today. Mid 60's sunny. Was working in a buddy's shop today. Decided to drive the dart over. Worked 10hrs. We grilled some burgers had a beer and I headed home. Cruising along at 55ish. See a bike coming up my left side. He's moving, 100 plus. As he passes I stab the throttle to catch his attention. He backs off, down shifts. I hear the r's jump.i figure he's game! I look over, point at him. Point ahead and blow him a kiss. He shakes his head and buried the throttle. He got the hit. I stabbed the throttle, the car jumped up on the tire and I settled in. I reeled in the two car jump instantly. I went round him and put an easy 4-5 cars on him. The limiter cut in and it was game over. It's a story I'm sure he won't be telling. The ol dodge did me proud tonight.

Was beautiful day in western Washington today. Mid 60's sunny. Was working in a buddy's shop today. Decided to drive the dart over. Worked 10hrs. We grilled some burgers had a beer and I headed home. Cruising along at 55ish. See a bike coming up my left side. He's moving, 100 plus. As he passes I stab the throttle to catch his attention. He backs off, down shifts. I hear the r's jump.i figure he's game! I look over, point at him. Point ahead and blow him a kiss. He shakes his head and buried the throttle. He got the hit. I stabbed the throttle, the car jumped up on the tire and I settled in. I reeled in the two car jump instantly. I went round him and put an easy 4-5 cars on him. The limiter cut in and it was game over. It's a story I'm sure he won't be telling. The ol dodge did me proud tonight.
OOHHHH.....THOSE WINS ,ARE SOOOO MUUCCCHHHH FUN!!!. Congratulations.....

Hell yeah, beating a street bike takes a fast car. I bet he was like wtf!

the look on there face when you blow there fast bike away is priceless and makes all the cash and hours of hard on your car work worth it . I had that sweet feeling 3 times so far and am looking for it again

Not to be a dick, but what kind of "street bike" was this, anyway.
Trouncing an EX250 is a bit different than a Busa, no?
I used to street race these things back in NY, and I can't fathom anything short of a Pro Mod getting ahead of me from a highway speed roll.

ZUMA.jpg

Not to be a dick, but what kind of "street bike" was this, anyway.
Trouncing an EX250 is a bit different than a Busa, no?
I used to street race these things back in NY, and I can't fathom anything short of a Pro Mod getting ahead of me from a highway speed roll.

It was most likely a 600cc bike. Prob not a liter bike.

Well, 600 crotch rockets will easily run in the low elevens, high tens with a top speed of 140+ IF the rider knows how to ride.....And what will your dart run??

Well, 600 crotch rockets will easily run in the low elevens, high tens with a top speed of 140+ IF the rider knows how to ride.....And what will your dart run??

only made one hit in the car so far. went 10.54 @ 128mph spinning really bad.

Would not have stood a chance against my ZX10R. That bike just about dislocated my shoulders. I'd like another one if my back could stand it.

Curious what your setup is myself.

400 block bored 4.375"
3.91 stroke molnar crank
Scat h beams from BBC 6.700"
Makes 470"
Trick flow 240 heads
Old school weiand tunnel ram with twin 750's from bigs.
Solid roller cam 248/254 @.050 582/586 lift
TTI 2"-2-1/8" step headers.

10.6:1 pump gas motor. Full interior. Drive to and from track make zero changes. This combo will go 10.20's pretty easily.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/johnnydart431/media/IMG_4892_zpscjfpxr39.jpg.html][/URL]

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/johnnydart431/media/IMG_4899_zpsfg7c5ptk.jpg.html][/URL]

Rear suspension was set full loose and car unloaded the tires and spun.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/johnnydart431/media/image_zps0t5lmv1c.jpg.html][/URL]

Just out of curiosity what kind of HP/tq does that combination provide?

Curious what your setup is myself.

400 block bored 4.375"
3.91 stroke molnar crank
Scat h beams from BBC 6.700"
Makes 470"
Trick flow 240 heads
Old school weiand tunnel ram with twin 750's from bigs.
Solid roller cam 248/254 @.050 582/586 lift
TTI 2"-2-1/8" step headers.

10.6:1 pump gas motor. Drive to and from track. Drag radials. No changes at all. Full street trim. Full interior.
Just out of curiosity what kind of HP/tq does that combination provide?

I'm guessing between 600-640hp and prob 600ft lb

-
Back