got myself a new trade!

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
well, i have a 2001 dodge stratus, that has a basically new engine and freshly rebuilt trans, but it still is only worth so much. we all run into that all the time with these old cars right?lol. anyway, a guy had posted a set of rallies with center caps in burlington nc yesterday. so i called him tonight, and went to buy them. but in the 2 hr drive there, hi says his brother stopped by, and took them from him, and that he did not want to sell them.lmao.

what i think happen, in the time it took me to get there, someone else jumped over top of me, and offered more money. he lissted them for 75 bucks, and i did not try to get a better price. i was willing to pay that. but in this world, no one is about there word anymore.

so, on the way back, i spot a BAD AZZ 4 DR CAR. i will not tell you what year/make or model, but i am driving my stratus back out there, and comming home with a awesome car. it was restored by a 27 year old guy, in his side yard. he showed me tons of pics, and this car only had a couple of little rust spots. the trunk is in perfect condition, and i would drive it the 2 hr trip home, but, i do not want to get pulled over for putting fake tags on it for that long of a trip.......................................................................

i will post pics in the morning when i get back

anyone think they can guess what it is?, if you guess right, i will give you a free manual steering box.(you pay shipping.lol) or.. a set of driver quality dual hood scoop bezels. or another part i may have.lol

some hints. it is a mopar. and between a 60-70

Hey Plot, I have a brand new factory spare rim and tire for your Stratus. PM me if you're interested and I can get you some pictures of it.

I'll guess a '69 Dart. If I'm right you can give the prize to somebody else but you gotta buy my spare. LOL j/k Congrats on the new score!

i would buy it, but it already has one.lol

63 Dodge 440 4-door Sedan.

3736551555_2c1ebdfa3c_z.jpg

hmmmmmm....pretty tricky without specifying if its a wagon or not....in which case I would assume you might call it a 5 door.

and you also didnt mention if it was a-body or not which makes me think it is not.

my first guess was going to be a coronet but it looks like that was already debunked.

so I guess ill give it a try......... satellite? or maybe belvedere? or a chrysler 300? or maybe a dodge monaco? or a newport or a newyorker?

I don't know lol, there is so many options lol......whatever the case.....congrats on the score and its cool how a flopped deal led you to an even better deal! ,normally all a flop deal lands you is shy the gas money you spent and a bad taste in your mouth.

P.S. if I got the answer right you can keep the steering box but I sure as heck could use a set of scoop bezels (mine are not to great) lol

ok, all are wrong. it is a a-body. between a 65-70. i am leaving now to go get it

Got to be a 66 more door Valiant :smile:

1960-1976 Plymouth Valiant - 1963-1976 Dodge Dart - 1961-1962 Dodge Lancer
well.....I am going to have to say that one way or another.....I got it right HAHAHA

-
Back