Got to sing The National Anthem!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently, I joined a men's chorus in Gray. We've been practicing I guess about eight weeks now on various pieces, including The National Anthem to sing at various local sporting events. We were invited to sing at a recent Macon Mayhem game. That's Macon's hockey team. We pulled it off pretty good I thought. Don't have any video, unfortunately, but here we are just before singing. That's my uglyness on the right.

WESLEY MENS CHORUS.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on learning something new and on your first performance :D

Keep us updated on your progress and as you get more gigs!

My wife’s was in a chours and sang the anthem and Shea for the Mets. & St. Pats in NYC.
Awesome cathedral

That's cool Rusty! Looks like a fun group. Let us know when the Braves call...... LOL!

Pretty cool rusty. Too bad you don't have some video. Hopefully you'll get some more calls and get to do it again.

I'd love to see a video of it.

Oh man !! This is just way to cool Rusty :thumbsup: I bet it is fun and time well spent, need to get a video next outing sir :thumbsup:

I can not........and really never could.........sing.........I'd be doin' ya'all a favor if I just sit there and "lip sync" LMAO

Pretty cool rusty. Too bad you don't have some video. Hopefully you'll get some more calls and get to do it again.

I'd love to see a video of it.

Somebody got it on video. I am waiting to see if we can come up with it.

Congrats Rusty! Can't wait to hear the video.

Congratulations Rob. That's a great honor. Can't wait to see the video!

-
Back