Graveyard Carz

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
It's back for a new season and Mark is excited! How about you?

I am. I'm close enough to drive to his shop. Supposedly he gives shop tours on Sunday's. I may have to go check it out.

Sounds like a fun trip. To far away for me though

I like it because of all the Mopars. Also because they show what they do and why they do it. I would like a little less drama though.
Yote

Like the MOPARS but have tried and just can't stomach that arrogant asshole Mark so I don't watch it any more.Id like to knock his eagle beak to the back of his head.

I agree. Seems like all of these shows start out being good with lots of information and after a couple seasons it turns into General Hospital or Days of Our Lives.

I am probably alone in this, but I find the guy hilarious. At the end of the show he got me with the mentor bit. I almost spit my coffee out.

i watched the new season show tonight here in pittsburgh. it was pretty good. naturally the cars looked great. oh and one other thing i noticed, mark's daughter appears to have lost quite a bit of weight. she really is attractive... i would not be surprised if her new found fame as a "national TV star" attracts some single and rich "mopar guy" for a marriage proposal now that her and her "x" are no longer together. i've read a bit of the somewhat interesting history about the personal lives of some of the "muscle car girls" on the various TV shows currently. it seems that many of the guys and girls on all the car shows worked together at some point. at any rate ... the new season of GYC seems worth watching with lots of nice cars to look at.

horrible show.. if flipping through the channels i'll stop on it for a minute or so then get annoyed by it and continue flipping through the channels..

Seems the show has stabilized meaning it's on track to becoming a regular Velocity series in the coming years. They've toned down the grab assing quite a bit. A lot less drama. Getting rid of that dick weasel Darren and that tool Josh was a smart move.

I watch it. It has MOPARS not chevvies Sure mark is alittle off but he is doing what he loves, he works on old MOPARS, he is making a good name for him self. Who would have a problem with that ? Some might call it being jealous. Who wouldn't want to be in his shoes ? Think about it.

New cast member Dave is now working on his 70 340 4 speed Swinger.

Finally an A body.

What was up with the door corner and quarter to rocker bend on that EV2 Cuda?

New cast member Dave is now working on his 70 340 4 speed Swinger.

Finally an A body.

What was up with the door corner and quarter to rocker bend on that EV2 Cuda?
think his daughter is hot also. wonder how long before she turns up w/ bigger boobs !! probly help the show some! I noticed in a couple shots of his car lot, that there were two 2nd gen a body barracudas setting there. wish he`d tackle one, would be interesting .

I thought in one of the last couple of episodes, they showed them starting to work on a 69 Barracuda...

We just got Velocity up here in Canuckistan so just started watching it. I like it for a few reasons, all Mopar, the trivia/knowledge, humor and all Mopar.
Different than the other bellybutton shows where ALL the deadlines are miraculously met.
Dallas Car Sharks, now that's just horrendous

I love the show, the history and historical accuracy of their builds interests me a lot. BUT, and I know it sounds weird coming from a 28 year old guy - his daughter adds nothing to the show. I don't mind giving her a chance to learn, if she actually seemed interested in cars. By all means I'd prefer it if more women were interested and active in automotive hobbies, but throwing a typical pretty face in who has no interest in cars is just annoying and cliche.

Maybe they are running old shows up here? They haven't moved into the new shop yet and Josh n Darrell are still in it??

I like the show. They have some skilled people, especially the painter. I like the cars but I don't like the way the show is produced and edited. They haven't figured out that they are humiliating themselves. They showed a 67 Barracuda convertible and Mark knew virtually nothing about the a body cars and admitted it. Hope they do the car though.

I sold Mark a 70 340 Block, Crank and Heads. He was looking for a 340 for the 70 340 Cuda he happened to be building for my wife's cousin. It is TorRed with Go Wing, Black Vinyl Top and Rear Window Louvers, Console Auto Car.
Went down and Met Mark and some of the "Ghouls" and visited my wife's cousin and hit the Mopar Nationals, Woodburn OR all in the same trip a few years ago. Mark seemed like a really nice guy. My wife's cousin has known Mark for like 15-20 years... He loves his Cuda.

I am probably alone in this, but I find the guy hilarious. At the end of the show he got me with the mentor bit. I almost spit my coffee out.
Saw that one as well the mentor thing had me laughing my a$$ off. The producers have toned the show down a bit witch it needed. Much better this season.

Last edited:
-
Back