Graveyard Cruz, What's up with dropping cars!!!

-
Been wondering the same thing. I know if I was the owner of said cars, I'd be flipping pissed!

I'd be a little ticked off if that happened to my car. You can stage some things for the drama but I don't think those were staged.

To me it looked like they damages the upper radiator support on the right side when they were trying to fit the engine under the car and the craddle flipped up.

Hate the show with a passion. Bunch @$$ clowns just like the outlaw drag racing show.

50 minutes of watching them dick around and do stupid sh%#t+10 minutes of working on cars. If I was gonna pay somone to restore my mopar I would send it to a shop that actually DOES work.

I couldn't agree more. Any idea how many guys out there that would kill to work at a place like that? All they do is jerk around with popcorn and pumpkins. If i worked as hard as those clowns i'd fire myself.

these shows arent made for car people. theyre made to amuse simple minded folk. its just the Cardasians with wheels instead of rumps..

I wonder how many people think these so called reality shows are ''real''
It's all a bunch of staged bullshit.
I watch them occasionally just to see the cars.
And shows like ''Survivor'' are just stupid and staged.

Oh don't get me started on that pos survivor!

these shows arent made for car people. theyre made to amuse simple minded folk. its just the Cardasians with wheels instead of rumps..

Funny, I thought the Kardashian show was about a cheap Armenian whorehouse and how they deal with STDs

50 minutes of watching them dick around and do stupid sh%#t + 10 minutes of working on cars.
The cars actually look pretty nice whne done
I watch the show for the cars.

I cant even watch the show for the cars! I dont have time to devote to watch the probably 6 seasons it would take for them to finish 1 car and see how nice it looks!

I swear I actually wanna log into facebook (unusual for me) and find mark and tear him and his show a new one then send him a link to this thread so he can read the grievances.

I cant even watch the show for the cars! I dont have time to devote to watch the probably 6 seasons it would take for them to finish 1 car and see how nice it looks!

I swear I actually wanna log into facebook (unusual for me) and find mark and tear him and his show a new one then send him a link to this thread so he can read the grievances.
Do it, Slick!

Like Mark would care about us lowly Abody heathens.

Do it, Slick!

Ha! No doubt.

Sure seems like a lot of sour grapes and ego's flying around, over a TV show. I watch the show for the cars. Same with Street Outlaws. If the cars on either show, don't get your blood pumping... Well, then I guess I'm not a "car guy". I better pack it in, sell all my cars and car parts. I should probably stop with my supercharged, stroked RB build too while I'm at it. Since I'm not a "car guy", and obviously of below average car intelligence because neither show "offend my intelligence"... You know, as a NON "car guy". Must be hard for some of you guys to be so cool! :glasses7:

Ha! No doubt.

Sure seems like a lot of sour grapes and ego's flying around, over a TV show. I watch the show for the cars. Same with Street Outlaws. If the cars on either show, don't get your blood pumping... Well, then I guess I'm not a "car guy". I better pack it in, sell all my cars and car parts. I should probably stop with my supercharged, stroked RB build too while I'm at it. Since I'm not a "car guy", and obviously of below average car intelligence because neither show "offend my intelligence"... You know, as a NON "car guy". Must be hard for some of you guys to be so cool! :glasses7:

Sorry for being pissed off over tv being taken over by crapshoot programing. I remember when I could watch science/discovery/history channel and learn stuff. Now its all rality and bs drama.

Anybody remember the days of modern marvels?

And don't you think he might say: ''Good. People are watching the show. Love it or hate it, it's all about people watching the show and ratings. That keeps my show going for another season or two and i collect more $$$$$! Bawahahahaha! Either way, i win!''

At the end of the day ANY show about Mopars is still #1 in my book,Yes Mark is a dork or dorky what ever you want to say and most of it is for "TV" BUT the quality and correctness of his work speaks for itself,The cars are simply "STUNNING" and correct,I watch to see the cars not the idiot's or drama they produce BUT at the end of the show the cars speak for themselves and I end up drooling and my wife does too,Last night seeing that plum crazy Challenger in that SWEET trailer was incredible and how many shop would let the employee's go for a spin???? or much less drive the car out of the shop???? The Mopar facts and history that comes out of Mark's mouth is amazing,He knows his stuff and is Mopar to the core,So for me i'll take watching some stupid goofy guy's and focus my attention on the CARS,I can't wait to see Goldberg's car done this season cause he is a character,I guess this is just my opinion which means less and less each day--Steve

Well, these car shows are better than the 'chick flicks'' my wife watches all of the time!

"Sorry for being pissed off over tv being taken over by crapshoot programing. I remember when I could watch science/discovery/history channel and learn stuff. Now its all reality and bs drama.

Anybody remember the days of modern marvels?"

Man, I could not agree more.

I was happy to hear about a Mopar TV show, but I could not sit through the 1st 5 minutes of that show and had to change the channel.
And for you guys willing to watch Graveyard Carz just because it had Mopars - really? A show that makes Mopar guys look like jerks, whining pussies and idiots is worth watching, just because it has Mopars?
The channel it's on is all about cars, for car people, not some mish mash of other crap like the Kartrashians or that Honey Boo Boo vomit. So the focus should be on the cars. It's sad that people will put up with that 90% of nonsense just to get 10% car content. It's even sadder if these guys on Graveyard Carz let the producers show then to be tools and whiners just for a buck. Talk about selling out.
Don't lower your standards. Crap tv is still crap tv, even if they shove some Mopar eye candy in between the garbage the producers want to film. There are plenty of other shows, even reality ones, that won't insult your intelligence. Choose not to participate in a race to the bottom of the barrel and maybe this crap tv will die the death it sorely deserves.

If it's on the tube when I sit down to channel surf, I watch it and usually enjoy it. Yeah it's BS drama, but the cars kick ***. You could do worse with all the crap on TV these days.

Why do these posts seem to pop up every couple of months?

For the last time, all the drama, all the cars dropping off the jacks and all the screwing off and dicking around done by the employees is all scripted for the tv network. Mark already came out when the show first aired and said that he wanted to do a show that was strictly informative about working on mopars and none of the networks would pick the show up unless it had a bunch of drama. So the only way they could get the show to air was by acting like a bunch of idiots like they do for 90% of the show. Obviously their shop isn't ran like that all the time. It's just acting in front of the cameras.

Mark said during the first season that he had hoped they would start letting him do more restoration stuff and less drama as the show went along. Well they finally threw him a bone (albeit a small one) where they give him about a 10 min section near the end of the show this season where he strictly goes over stuff like how to build a dash or how to read VIN's, etc. During that 10 minute segment, there's no screwing around or acting like an ***. It seems like the way he would normally act.

If anything we should be mad at the tv networks for playing to the lowest common denominator. I don't know of a single person that watches any of these car shows for the drama. All we want to see are cars being built and the final product. The tv networks think we tune in week to week to watch Darren and Mark argue when in reality we just want to see the damn cars.

spin doctors and teleprompters and anybody can have a tv show.

At the end of the day ANY show about Mopars is still #1 in my book,Yes Mark is a dork or dorky what ever you want to say and most of it is for "TV" BUT the quality and correctness of his work speaks for itself,The cars are simply "STUNNING" and correct,I watch to see the cars not the idiot's or drama they produce BUT at the end of the show the cars speak for themselves and I end up drooling and my wife does too,Last night seeing that plum crazy Challenger in that SWEET trailer was incredible and how many shop would let the employee's go for a spin???? or much less drive the car out of the shop???? The Mopar facts and history that comes out of Mark's mouth is amazing,He knows his stuff and is Mopar to the core,So for me i'll take watching some stupid goofy guy's and focus my attention on the CARS,I can't wait to see Goldberg's car done this season cause he is a character,I guess this is just my opinion which means less and less each day--Steve

I'm not here to bash the show or Mark but your post is the biggest problem I have with the show.

For all the correctness he speaks his car's are always off the mark! (no pun intended)
He was painting lower control arms wrong (backwards and really should be Cosmoline dip)
He uses Firestone's and incorrectly painted reproduction Rallye wheels.
Has the wrong transmission rear seal in a few I saw. Edelbrock carburators,painted not plated bolts. PCV valves either wrong or un-painted etc...
Correctness is not his strong point, from TV land I'll say quality looks good but without a visual it's a guess.
The show has improved big-time and I look forward to watching it for the cars.
Ron

Well, it seems to me that if anyone really wants to do a restoration series the right way they would have to produce it themselves with college intern help and put it on the internet through Youtube, vimeo, or the like. That way they could avoid the staged "drama" and the constant product endorsement/hawking of the other shows.Personally, I would produce a restoration series complete with knuckle busting streams of profanity that I used to hear when I was working as a mechanic. I let off a few words myself back in the day. Being a newbie mechanic at the time, I heard many new ways of stringing angry swear words together that often had me laughing so hard I had to stop what I was doing to keep from making my own knuckle busting mistake. The guys from the mid-west were tops in my book for humorous profanity.

You got problems dude if you think my post is "the biggest problem" I have with the show,You know what envy is????? That's your problem NOT my post,Let me ask you a simple question????????????? You are saying that there was ONLY one way a Mopar came off the line and ONLY ONE,So that being said there is NO way no how that there would be ANY difference in ANY lower control arm correct?????? Mopar's have NO definite s and that's what makes then unique ,SO WAHT if he used a diff. Carb??????? Is it your car?????? Does he claim ANYWHERE or at ANYTIME that he is making EVERY car a concourse restoration,I for one have never heard him saying so????? But I'm human and could have missed it,DUDE you missed "MY POINT" if you sit there and Rip apart his restoration cause he used a so called "WRONG BOLT" turn off the tv,Start a business and put him out of business and DO IT correctly as you say--YOUR ENVIOUS of him it's that simple-GEEZ this fricken place has drawn a lot of assholes lately,It's a thread,We all have a opinion but some seem they have to beat everyone up.It wasn't like this 5 years ago-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE GUY'S -Let people post and share there opinion and comment of the subject NOT the guys who take the time to repsond.

Love Mopars but hate the show. These guys are a bunch of jerkoffs. Ten minutes in their shop and I'd be punching some lights out. The owner is the biggest *** and I get 10 minutes of watching them actually do something, I'd rather be in my garage working on my rides. Don't understand how this show has had more than one season.

-
Back