Great Day to be off from work hanging out here on FABO!!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
So work has been slow and I have the opportunity to stay home in the nice warm house instead of working in the 40 degree wet cold pouring rain installing appliances!!! I get to hang out on FABO all day long!!!! It's like Christmas morning for me!!! I will enjoy my day off here with all my friends!!!!!

In this area, (lower than norm) 30-40 wet wx has become the "norm." It sucks. But I DID finally buy pressure washer, got the worst of the goop off the used 360,

AND ACTUALLY FIRED UP THE DART and got it parked on the hoist, to start yanking out the 273.

Yup. Wet sucks

10-12 years ago in this wx, I might 'a been up some tower, or other mountaintop work

15 years ago I might 'a been on some rooftop working on refrigeration/ heat pump/ gaspack units.

I work midnights as a norm, so I can sit here all day sometimes. The cold weather will do that. Though today is a bit sunny, though cool, I'll be in the garage soon.

Enjoy the day off.

I am not off but i wish i was, are we sure it is almost april because it sure doesnt feel like it this decemeber weather is getting old

I am at home also, just looking on ebag for some engine stuff, waiting for it to warm up to go outside to some yard crap. Just moved in my new place in january and getting ready to biuld a new garage once the frost comes out of the ground.

So work has been slow and I have the opportunity to stay home in the nice warm house instead of working in the 40 degree wet cold pouring rain installing appliances!!! I get to hang out on FABO all day long!!!! It's like Christmas morning for me!!! I will enjoy my day off here with all my friends!!!!!

well Merry Christmas then :)
Raining here too, again. we should revisit this thread in August when we can't get a day off or some rain LOL

Have fun here today. I am here mot days. If it wasn't raining I would be outside working on removing more bondo.

It's my scheduled day off.
The weather here is windy and just above freezing, it doesn't matter to me anymore, i work inside. I used to work out in the crappy weather all of the time.
Enjoy your FABO surf day!

Off today too, SICK as a dog. I usually don't get sick but when I do it kicks me hard. This is day two of laying in bed, I hope I start to feel better, getting tired of lying here. Hope everyone else has a productive day and gets some good stuff done.

-
Back