Grumpuscreature In The Hospital

-
Boy Mary Ol Grumpus is keeping you hopping isn't he. Tell Grumpus to get better and you look after yourself also Mary. Good Luck.

Terry

That was Small Block that was calling me when we was talking Mary
Like I said in my pm to you Prayers for David and you and the children got some for there strength from me too.

I called him this morning and his test will be around 11. He does not want me or the kids out in this weather, it is snowing cats and dogs .
The nurse said he slept all night long. I want so much to be there, but I have no one to sit with the kids and the hospital with the flu still running rampant doesn't want many visitors, especially children.

Now I am waiting by the phone, for the Doctor/ nurse to call with the results.

I will let FABO know when I know.

~MARY

Get well soon Grump, you must be proud of your wife and how much she cares for you. She really is an Xcptshnl1. Prayers sent, and god bless your family.

Thanks for the update. I was coming here just to ask that question on how he's doing and such.

Does he at least have a lap top?!?! LOL!

Send best wishes along for us.

Thanks for the update Mary. I sure hope everything is OK and I'm sending you guys a bit of my luck. It seems you guys having been running low on this resource lately.

:cheers:
:angel7:
He's Home!!
I brought him home tonight around 8pm.
David passed the stress test & now he
has to follow up with the cardiologist
in 1 week.

He's sle
eping now.:sleepy2:

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.
:angel1::angel9::angel5::angel4:

~MARY

:-D That is excellent news Mary. Please give David our best!!

Make sure he rests and take care of yourself too!! Stress levels are higher during the holidays....

Wow! That must be a relief for both of you. Good luck and god's speed.

Glad to hear that Mary !
Thanks jomoper, we are glad he is home too. Even the cats, Stitch and Snicklefritz, have let him know they that missed him. They are sleeping on his feet in the bed.

:-D That is excellent news Mary. Please give David our best!!
Make sure he rests and take care of yourself too!! Stress levels are higher during the holidays....
I will Cheryl, thank you. I tucked him into bed around 8:45 and the kids around 9pm. I've been talking to family and letting them know he is in his own bed, which is where I shall be shortly. Thank you.

Wow! That must be a relief for both of you. Good luck and god's speed.
Yes it is. Thank you Dartnut.

That's great news Mary.:cheers:
You both are still in our prayers.
Get well soon David!
Tom and Mary
Thank you both so much. That really means a lot.

Awesome!! God is indeed GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Glad he is home.I just saw this and send well wishes and prayer's---Tony Zambino

-
Back