Grumpuscreature In The Hospital

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
My Dear FABO FAMILY,
:sad11:
My husband David,

AKA to you as "grumpuscreature" was admitted into the hospital early this afternoon.

He was supposed to go to his 'regular doc' this morning, but she called the house this morning when she read his chart and told me to get him to the ER...ASAP, so I did.

David is being checked out for a mild heart attack. He had an open heart triple by-pass 18 months ago.

The doctors are keeping him overnight because his heart enzymes are up slightly and they want to give him a stress test in the morning.

Now he's not happy about being there, :hmph: I mean who would be? He hates hospitals. But, he is in the best heart facility in the state.

I am requesting Prayers for David and the doctors who will be working with him.
:angel4:
Thank you all,
~Mary Catherine Gillespie
AKA:The Exceptional One

Prayers from my family to yours. Hope he is going to be OK.Too bad he cannot have a laptop with him, we could keep him company.

Prayers sent for you Mary.
Thank you Noel. 8)

You and David have my prayers, Mary. Tell him not to be too hard on the nurses.
That might take some doing...:angry7:

Prayers from my family to yours.

Thank you .O:)

Prayers from my family to yours. Hope he is going to be OK.Too bad he cannot have a laptop with him, we could keep him company.
Thank you for your prayers...we do not have access to a lap top, but yeah, that would help for sure. He lives for FABO and MSN Sports.:cheers:

Prayers sent Mary!He,s in good hands and will come out feeling like a champ after getting his meds sorted out.Tell him we,re thinking of him in our prayers and a speedy recovery!

Mary take care of yourself the doctors will take care of the ol Grump. Prayers sent.

I'll be heading out to the hospital again her in a little while. I'll print off these responses and let him see for himself, thanks everyone!!

~Mary

Mary.....So sorry to hear this, but I am glad they are checking him out before releasing him from the hospital.
God speed to both of you. Prayers are on their way.

Prayers and best wishes from our house to yours, Mary. Wishing the very best for David. I'm still looking for the possibility of meeting you both some day and David and I can compare knee replacement 'war stories' and knee scars.
I remember the stories when he was in the hospital with his knee. So, yeah, good luck with him not giving the nurses a bad time!

Ken (ocdart)

-
Back