Guess the HP

-
Well, I can understand hot in the room issues!

The only way to overcome polluting the room with exhaust gas and heat is to spend money on an overly large pressure wave cancellation box and then route a tube to the back of the room to exit the room via the normal hook up route.

Yea, I know, with metal costs today, it’s not gonna happen.
Oh it's going to happen someday.

If that’s the case, my wife would get up z& leave the house and join us in the dyno cell “complaining about bitches complaining “

Then again, she would never make it in the house and be right behind me with a huge smile shouting “Let’er rip!!!”

If that’s the case, my wife would get up z& leave the house and join us in the dyno cell “complaining about bitches complaining “

Then again, she would never make it in the house and be right behind me with a huge smile shouting “Let’er rip!!!”
Mines slowly getting there

LMAO! Mine was right next to me when we first started dating demanding to install a piston and rod. She was 16. We used to do a little back street drag racing. She would drive her ride and slam a 4spd into submission. It’s great seeing guys embarrassed after they talk a ton of ****.

LMAO! Mine was right next to me when we first started dating demanding to install a piston and rod. She was 16. We used to do a little back street drag racing. She would drive her ride and slam a 4spd into submission. It’s great seeing guys embarrassed after they talk a ton of ****.
That's pretty freaking cool

Maybe we could mount them backwards. I only see one small issue.

It would BBQ the dyno operator. I’ll ask him when I see him, but I doubt he will go for that. He’s kind of a little sissy…
backwards? what's the point. lol

backwards? what's the point. lol

Burn the hair off the dyno operator???

Its incredible but…the 901 engine stand hits some headers. Before MOPARMAGA‘s engine went on the dyno, I had my block and heads on there to fit things up.

And…my Hooker 5303 headers barely hit the dyno. I can probably make it work but you’d think that SuperFlow would have been more careful about how the stand was designed.

I *think* I can modify the stand so more headers fit, BUT that’s down the road a bit.

Yeah, I think I might pull the trigger on these tti's.
I'm calling them Monday.
See what they say about my oil pan

NICE!!! I thought maybe your boss was going to “sponsor” you some headers but he’s a bit…scotch shall we say lol
He'll help I'm sure, maybe not now or in the form of financial but he's good for some help for sure.

What oil pan / system do you have with those headers.
I have the super stock milodon with single external pick up. My pan is not listed on their pans that work but looking at the headers, I don't see why not. I'm obviously hoping you have the same one I do because I'd like to get those headers as well.
Milodon Road race pan

-
Back