Guess Who .......?????

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
On a recent trip home I stopped by a friends house/ fellow member to visit.
He said it would be alright to post up photo's of his back yard.
Can you guess who it may be ?????

Attachments

• LCH HOME 076.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 417
  • LCH HOME 077.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 411
  • LCH HOME 078.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 414
  • LCH HOME 080.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 403
  • LCH HOME 081.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 413
  • LCH HOME 085.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 409
  • LCH HOME 075.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 406
Kim's?

I want the Yellow/Gray Duster!!!!!!!!

I see a fastback Cuda!!! Anybody else notice the 73/74 hood on the 70/72 duster. Nice collection there.

BINGO............a few more.......

Attachments

• LCH HOME 089.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 382
  • LCH HOME 079.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 391
  • LCH HOME 074.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 374
  • LCH HOME 073.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 383
He's all bone and gristle.......but has the BALLS and a heart of a mammoth.

Attachments

• LCH HOME 090.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 374
nice collection! okay now here's my grocery list.... 72 Duster tail lights, the Fury Coupe and the yellow fastback. Would it help if I said please?!? :-D

my balls are wet,and they are cold..... must have been raining in florida :toothy10:

Attachments

• my balls.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 288
:stop:they got here is worse shape than they are in now,removed from under trees with debis filling the trunk gutters,pine needles filling the cowls you name it a cars worse nightmare,lets not get into a pissin match about what I do with my cars,if you new me you would understand they are here because they are not at the crusher turned into some new pile of ****.I spent MY time Effort and Money to save them and i'll do as I see fit for them,next time ya wanna call someone a hoarder or insinuate that person may be lazy or not capable of fixing them you might try doing a search here on fabo to see their accomlisments,then again you don't know me or the parts i have gathered for each of the cars and the work I have done to each one of them or the fact that I do more progects in six months than most people do in six years,not to mention knocked all the walls out of my home and repaired everything in site,new plumbing,new electical ,flooring ceilings etc and I am not a house builder kinda guy.when I get out of this rut I'm in you won't know what to think,I am usually very motivated and will be again for now peace to ya :cheers:

Attachments

• EX000254new waggin.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 288
  • aftersurgery.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 278
Thats exacty what you did,you guessed,now you don't know what to think cause ya forgot to do that before ya put up this stupid.yea effin stupid negative a$$ post before doing any homework before posting....back in the day we refered to people such as this as blithering idiots. I'm not taking offence but I am pointing out what does irritate most people.I don't recall ever hoarding parts that I don't need,many members here have had my yard open to them if they needed a part, many have had parts they needed shipped to them from my yard. you prolly don't even believe in slanty clause do ya? well do ya? when I get done with my house and everybody elses projects I'll drag one of them beat to death hunks of crap out of my backyard and have it up and running and lookin good before you can figure out how to think before you post next time :angry7:

Let me guess...

another hoarder who as he ages and these cars rust, future residents of FABO will start posting more photos of this dude's backyard and complain about how he just let everything go to hell.

Attachments

• wagginfour speed 072.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 207
  • jims.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 220
  • IM000013.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 210
-
Back