guy yelled at for driving big gas hog truck (lol)

-
(C)an't (U)nderstand (N)ormal (T)hinking
That about sums her up. Go ahead and buy yourself that nice new clean running economy car every 5 years. My car is still on the road after 47 years, how about yours?

And you probably would have been arrested.

Pretty rude of her to be doing that, kinda impressed that the wife didn't deck her. But I must say, diesel's do pollute more than normal cars and being in CA they are the only cars that don't have to pass smog. Kinda sucks to see the black plumes go up when the person mashes the pedal.

self defense she was the aggressor. :pirate:

I had a guy recently cut me off in traffic and he thought it was my fault, he comes back to my car, sees me turns right around without saying anything and went back to his car. I am still not sure how he thought it was my fault, except that I was in his blind spot?..... Anyway it was just sitting in my lap and the problem was solved without him potentially doing something to me or my car.

Just watch this

While the stupid ***** has her car ideling in the traffic lane.
Laid? Who the hell would want to?!!
SHE'S A MAN, BABY!!
:glasses7:
Another good reason to carry a valve stem core remover. I would have walked to her car and kept pulling valve stem cores to flatten her tires while she was talking, then take off with the cores in my pocket!:D

Living proof of 2 theories- The biggest mouth has the smallest brain driving it!
and "When the Good Lord cut the nuts off her the brains ran out before the wound healed..."

I wouldn't have handled as well as you did that's for sure. Especially since my child was near by.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of a mouthy ignorant *****.

First off Aaron let me congratulate you and your wife for the tremendous restraint/composure you showed when dealing with this person. Truth be told, I (and my wife) would of come un-glued when she started swearing in front of my kids. A question? How was it that you had the camera rolling for this event? Matter not....she has now become electronically immortalized on You Tube for the "White Trash" that she is!!!!!!

Darin

I would have burned a full tank of diesel BLOWING smoke on that retard.
people like this make me think it should be legal to shoot one person a day in the leg im just saying

Man,I think thats cows mouth contributes more greenhouse gases than her big butt.

And you probably would have been arrested.

Pretty rude of her to be doing that, kinda impressed that the wife didn't deck her. But I must say, diesel's do pollute more than normal cars and being in CA they are the only cars that don't have to pass smog. Kinda sucks to see the black plumes go up when the person mashes the pedal.

You are wrong sir, newer diesel is actually most the time better. Your gas engine can be polluting more. The recent addition of low sulfur, biodiesel, and catylitic converters to diesel cars/trucks now make them just as envio-friendly. Not to mention diesel gets way better mpg than a comparable gas motor. People are ignorant, they see black smoke and automatically think excessive pollution. I care about my environment, but no offense, most of California is full with gays and environmental idiots, who would want to live in that crap hole anyhow.

Here in Texas your car is considered part of your home, pulling my 12 ga shotgun out and resting it on my lap would be perfectly legal, scaring the sh** out of this stupid liberal moron of a lady at the same time. Lots of people carry here, this lady would end up pissing her pants and accelerating away ever so slowly in her stupid prius (probably to go eat another big mac)

You are wrong sir, newer diesel is actuayour better. your gas engine is most likely polluting more, ever notice why diesels didn't require cats till what, around 2006 or was it 08? Also the recent addition of low sulfur and biodiesel now make current diesels just as envio-friendly. Not to mention diesel gets way better mpg than a comparable gas motor.

True, however if your seeing black smoke when the pedal is mashed likely someone is running a dirty program,bigger injectors etc. For the most part todays diesels run as clean, or cleaner than the comparable gas engine, add they fact that they get better mileage, overall they are burning/emmitting less for more :

Gasoline vs. Diesel
It turns out that gasoline is more volatile than diesel, not because of what its base consists of, but because of the additives it contains. In addition, vehicles that use diesel tend to be more fuel-efficient and produce less greenhouse gases. In that respect, diesel is more environmentally friendly. Diesel actually produces 15% more in greenhouse gases than gasoline when compared by the litre rather than the gallon. Yet it is through the 20-40% improvement in fuel economy over gasoline that offsets the higher emissions per litre. In actuality, the carbon dioxide emissions are considerably less than gasoline, but diesel does contain 2,778 grams of carbon per gallon, whereas gasoline contains 2,421 grams per gallon. But, again, it is the fuel economy of diesel that accounts for the smaller rate of carbon emissions.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/946207

I apologize. I love my Diesel Ram

Darin

I had the same exact thing happen to me with my GMC Duramax Diesel, it was a lady totally flipping out on me cause I was idling in a parking lot with the A/C on over 100* at 9pm. She actually knocked on my window and yelled at me for 10 minutes straight, I kept revving the engine telling her I can't understand what she was saying, she was going nutzz I was laughing my *** off!
Hopefully it smoked as bad as my Duramamax does......

you need to tell her that that Prius she drives hurts the environment to...

there isn't any living thing within miles of the factories that make the batteries...

I am glad concealed carry guns law is legal in Oklahoma. Of course you have hoops to go thru to get the permit.

You don't even need a CHL to carry one in your car in Texas. Your car is part of your home, so unless you take it out of your car, no CHL is needed. Awesome law

You don't even need a CHL to carry one in your car in Texas. Your car is part of your home, so unless you take it out of your car, no CHL is needed. Awesome law

You can carry a loaded gun in your vehicle in Oklahoma also as long as it is in a locked compartment, ie; glove box, console or trunk.

What about all the food she's consuming daily of sorry hourly!? Think of all the farm equipment, trucks and trains it takes to feed that *****!!!!! She's upset because she lost her first Prius after she sat down for a drive and it became forever wedged in her *** crack! Toyota is working on a recall that there technicians would give this poor ***** and enima.
She's also so upset she didn't have a chance to do something with that hair. She don't need a man she needs an EXORCIST!

What a mindless ***** she is!!! Her and her fu@#ing prius need to drive off a damn cliff. Every time I see one of these pin head liberals cruising around their pos hybrid I want to puke!!!!

Oh come on tell us how you really feel--- and don't sugar coat it!!! lol

Also the moral majority tree huggers don't realize where the elctricity to recharge there stupid electric cars comes from. I heard about a car lot that go flooded and the tow truck driver wouldn't even touch the electric car until a tech came and disabled the batteries, if that is the case then what is going to happen when they have an accident, are they going to be happy to have the emergency crew wait to extract them until a tech shows up?

-
Back