Guys, Gals this has been buggin' me....

-
i tell you what rob when you come up this sat i'll check in my storage for a few extra things i do know i have a distributor maybe even a harness i might have alittle something speacial for this build i know where Dartt is coming from and all this sounds like good karma too me give me a call on my cell and we can discuss what i have and what he needs i remember my first time firing up my dart a 70 to boot it was tuff getting to that point but it shouldnt be that hard espeacily here on such a great site full of great peeps!
Terry

MIKE!!!!! Get a LOAD of what I found out in the shop. I have several intakes for stuff and this was on the shelf. I forgot I had the thing. It's YOURS. LMAO

Oh heck!!
We are forgetting the 2nd most important thing he is gonna need!!

Schumaker 360 Motor Mounts for a Slant 6 K Frame!!

Later,
Bruce B.

Tune up parts, fluids etc... The way these threads get lost on this fast pace forum, he might want to put his "needs list" with this restoration thread.. That way we can all pull up his progress easily....

Heres the 360, I think the cylinders will clean up without re-ringing it, you can make the call on that StrokerScamp, I have the heads thay need a few studs removed and cleaned up...

I am with you hornet where can I send a chrom dipstick tube to? and we need a NEED list done up

Here ya go, the 360 pan is new, does has some scuffs from shelf wear but cleaned up fine. The pan rail centers (the sides for the bolts) are not flat but should pull flat when bolted down. Not sure where this was made but I know it is not a Mopar Performance part, could take a wood block and give it a good wack to fix? Aftermarket stuff can be a pain. The drain plug is not pictured but I do have it.

I also found a SB chrome dipstick and tube, I bent the tube slightly to clear something on my engine but couldn't use it (can't remember why). But it is new and unused, this was a Mopar Performance part, maybe it will work in your 360? I will include it too. 8)

If you want this stuff let me know, just get me a shipping address for where you want them sent, thanks, Keith.

This forum keeps growing bigger and bigger and bigger!!! I am too thankful at this point!!
I guess Imma have to go through after I get back home again and see whats on the NEED list. Its back a few pages, though I need to update it with whatever Bruce posted and what I have been fortunate enough to have recieved so far and post it once again in here and in my thread for the Dart.

Sorry I haven't been in much to take inventory, my grandfather is down from New Jersey until saturday.

Here ya go, the 360 pan is new, does has some scuffs from shelf wear but cleaned up fine. The pan rail centers (the sides for the bolts) are not flat but should pull flat when bolted down. Not sure where this was made but I know it is not a Mopar Performance part, could take a wood block and give it a good wack to fix? Aftermarket stuff can be a pain. The drain plug is not pictured but I do have it.

I also found a SB chrome dipstick and tube, I bent the tube slightly to clear something on my engine but couldn't use it (can't remember why). But it is new and unused, this was a Mopar Performance part, maybe it will work in your 360? I will include it too. 8)

If you want this stuff let me know, just get me a shipping address for where you want them sent, thanks, Keith.
Thanks so much Keith!! You can PM StrokerScamp and he will give you his address as that is where the engine will be going as I dont have a garage at the moment but some very good friends who let me pile junk in their yards and shops. :-D LOL

Say "hi" to Gramps
Can do!

anyone know if his 1970 dart will accept late model dart disc breaks?

hmmm Im thinking they would charger me an arm and a leg to ship all that out to him

So uh, not trying to sound selfish or um seem like i'm hijacking, but uh..

if anyone wants to get me a free paint job in fresno, or send any of those nice intakes mike isn't gonna use myyyyy way, I wouldn't say no :D. But seriously this thread is awesome. FABO has the coolest members of any forum I've ever been on. Wooo.

I can do the driveshaft if you give me some dimensions, evn if they're ballpark. I have 8 or 9 to choose from. I also have a set of door seals from a 71, not new but really nice used. Did I see that he needed those??? If so they're his also. I got some other 71 and 72 Dart stuff left over from a couple parts cars so if I have anything I see on his list I'll send it along too. The driveshafts I have all take the 7260 U joint at each end, and if he's getting a 904 I'll include the slip joint if he doesn't have it already. Just need a length and an address to send it too. I'll keep an eye on this thread for more needs from Dartt!!! Geof

So uh, not trying to sound selfish or um seem like i'm hijacking, but uh..

if anyone wants to get me a free paint job in fresno, or send any of those nice intakes mike isn't gonna use myyyyy way, I wouldn't say no :D. But seriously this thread is awesome. FABO has the coolest members of any forum I've ever been on. Wooo.

What color do you want on your car? I can send one can of spray paint...:snakeman:

hmmm Im thinking they would charger me an arm and a leg to ship all that out to him

Disc brakes would be a big ole' check off his list... I'm sure a few of us could get together and come up with the shipping cost if you can get a quote... Mite take us few days, I think DarTT is in mild shock right now ;)

ok let me see i would be sending out uppers lowers and the spindles that should work huh?

Now he will need a bunch of people with tools to get on over to his place and help put all those parts on the car!!!!! Awesome job guys!!!! I've only got some spare Duster parts available so these probably would not work on a Scamp. Sorry I couldn't help out more, I just do not have a lot of mechanical parts. When I change out my rear end on my Duster, he is welcome to the 8-1/4 stock rear end if anyone wants to help in shipping it or getting it to him. I will be doing the changeout over the winter months.

-
Back