Guys, Gals this has been buggin' me....

-
Mike- sent the alternator, orange box with wiring and some body plugs to you along with the jamb seals. Its not a complete set of body plugs but it should be close.

Ed

What a cool idea Hornet! You're a guy after my own heart. Assuming DartT isn't going to have any objections to this whole idea, I want in too. I'll be watching this thread and waiting on the sideline to see how I can help. :-D

I've been subscribed since my first post but have to admit I haven't had much time the last few days to keep up with the daily additions. It's growing as fast as the Sellers Unite!! thread (but hopefully this one's staying on topic LOL). I hope to catch up over the weekend.

DartT, ya know I love ya son ... in the meantime of me finding out for myself by reading the whole thread, if any of this stuff is in need of my services, then let's talk. Take a look at what PSC was able to do with HamesDart when he was getting ready for Pinks All Out. I can make a similar offer to you (it's okay, I know the owner :-D :-D :-D).

I know you've probably got aways to go before you'll be thinking about making it beautiful, but I'll be waiting in the wings when you get there. Don't hesitate to ask if I can help; donated stuff can be shipped directly here to keep the costs down.

Okkkkkkk sooooooooo my dad has put all of our disc breaks in his own special place, needless to say its HIS SPECIAL PLACE lol I have one set up gona wait for sunday for my dad to help me out, your not in a rush for these parts I hope I am working diligintly to help you out my friend were gona get this D-A-R-T built!

P.s I love my scoop too thanks alot it was actully given to me or next to nothing by a guy that would go on to be a really good mopar friend of mine

MIKE!!!!! Get a LOAD of what I found out in the shop. I have several intakes for stuff and this was on the shelf. I forgot I had the thing. It's YOURS. LMAO

attachment.php

I was going to offer up the same performer 318/360 intake, looks like there is one closer and in better shape.

I'll look around and see what I have from the list.

ok let me see i would be sending out uppers lowers and the spindles that should work huh?

USPS flat rate boxes. I can send everything including rotors, but not the booster, in 3 large flat rate boxes. Got to break it all down and pack it right. Spindles and uppers should be able to possibly fit in one box, if not two boxes. Cost about $13/box

It may take me a few days but I have a complete lock set. ing and door keyed alike and trunk lock. I see that the parts are being shipped to different locations for the different projects going on. If some one could PM me where to send them. Also being I have a 71 Swinger parts car I may even have a few more parts to donate. no arm rest thou, damn I know right?
And to the guy with the brake parts to ship, I will be more than happy to pay for shipping. I just need your address to send a money order too.
My son and I started our 71 Swinger project before he decided to join the Army to follow his dads footprints. Now he is deployed to Afgan and I am stuck :-D caring for his 09 Challenger R/T. So If I can help another young guy stay true to the MoPar game I'm in.
So guys get me your address.

It may take me a few days but I have a complete lock set. ing and door keyed alike and trunk lock. I see that the parts are being shipped to different locations for the different projects going on. If some one could PM me where to send them. Also being I have a 71 Swinger parts car I may even have a few more parts to donate. no arm rest thou, damn I know right?
And to the guy with the brake parts to ship, I will be more than happy to pay for shipping. I just need your address to send a money order too.
My son and I started our 71 Swinger project before he decided to join the Army to follow his dads footprints. Now he is deployed to Afgan and I am stuck :-D caring for his 09 Challenger R/T. So If I can help another young guy stay true to the MoPar game I'm in.
So guys get me your address.

Interior stuff should go to Bruce (70-71DartGTReg). PM him for his address. I may well end up installin that, which is fine, but I think they wanted interior stuff there. Yall don't kow how much we appreciate this. Thanks to GreenHornet for such a great idea, and all the rest of you donating parts. It will be fun to see all the parts hangin off the car when it's done.

OK then....
Body Parts I KNOW he needs:
Ignition and Door Lockset with Key (Some dumbazz lost the keys...).
Trunk lock with key (Same dumbazz lost this key too).
Drivers side Armrest and Base - Black if possible.
A center floor patch about 10 in X 10 in drivers side.
The fiberglass panels that go behind the Kick Panels - both sides.

Thats all off the top of my head.
I am sure we will come up with some more later.

He also wants to put the Black Vinyl Top back on her
and Black carpet.

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, if you can attach a pic of the patch that is needed, I may be able to cut that out of my parts car. Also will Mike need the trim for vinyl top? I don't have a complete set but may have most of it. and I am in for the lock set and shipping for the brakes.

I've been subscribed since my first post but have to admit I haven't had much time the last few days to keep up with the daily additions. It's growing as fast as the Sellers Unite!! thread (but hopefully this one's staying on topic LOL). I hope to catch up over the weekend.

DartT, ya know I love ya son ... in the meantime of me finding out for myself by reading the whole thread, if any of this stuff is in need of my services, then let's talk. Take a look at what PSC was able to do with HamesDart when he was getting ready for Pinks All Out. I can make a similar offer to you (it's okay, I know the owner :-D :-D :-D).

I know you've probably got aways to go before you'll be thinking about making it beautiful, but I'll be waiting in the wings when you get there. Don't hesitate to ask if I can help; donated stuff can be shipped directly here to keep the costs down.

For now, I am just going for getting the sucker together. LOL. But, Rob has a media blaster. If anything ends up needing some kind of powdercoat, I will ship it upto you. I'd hate to see such beautifully powdercoated work get dinged or scratched up while on the parts shelf:-D

Okkkkkkk sooooooooo my dad has put all of our disc breaks in his own special place, needless to say its HIS SPECIAL PLACE lol I have one set up gona wait for sunday for my dad to help me out, your not in a rush for these parts I hope I am working diligintly to help you out my friend were gona get this D-A-R-T built!

P.s I love my scoop too thanks alot it was actully given to me or next to nothing by a guy that would go on to be a really good mopar friend of mine

No rush at all! :cheers:. And that was really cool of him!! I'd be his friend too!

Bruce, if you can attach a pic of the patch that is needed, I may be able to cut that out of my parts car. Also will Mike need the trim for vinyl top? I don't have a complete set but may have most of it. and I am in for the lock set and shipping for the brakes.

IMG_0159.jpg

That is supercool of you HemiPar!! That whole rusty spot needs to be patched, it rusted through sadly(this is why rust gives me nightmares. LOL). I actually had a feeling you would chime in. :cheers:

Oh and I need a patch for my trunk if your trunkpan is good. Ill get Bruce to post a pic in here and in my thread of the mystery hole if he is feeling good today

Dammit,i feel bad that I dont have any parts to contribute right now but I can look and see what I have,but I can offer my support to you anyone else that needs it as im strapped also right now.Good thread and good luck:thumleft:

Ok... I thought about this last night after I got off of the computer...

But Mike, do you have a tool chest of your own? What kind of tools are you working with?

I know of guys with extra tools that they don't use and there are probably some on here. In the long run the tools would be a great idea. So if DarTT doesn't really have much of his own (if you do then never mind), maybe the people that can't give a part can give a tool or two? Even screwdrivers and scrapers help.

I think I can help out with the black armrest and base. Will look tomorrow for you DarTT.

Congrats on a great looking project and BIG shout out to 7071Dart/Bruce and many others for helping you!

Ok... I thought about this last night after I got off of the computer...

But Mike, do you have a tool chest of your own? What kind of tools are you working with?

I know of guys with extra tools that they don't use and there are probably some on here. In the long run the tools would be a great idea. So if DarTT doesn't really have much of his own (if you do then never mind), maybe the people that can't give a part can give a tool or two? Even screwdrivers and scrapers help.

I have alot of sockets, but am missing a few here and there. And I have plenty of wrenches and screwdrivers. Thats it really. I do have a very nice craftsman toolchest. I have no pneumatic tools and the only power tool I have is a Porter Cable angle grinder. lol. I also lack a torque wrench which is very important. And a decent multimeter I am also lacking.

Thanks alot Zach! This means quite alot coming from another young gun most of all to me. I actually woulda never thought about this. As I said, I really am stubborn about asking to borrow tools or anything. I almost never will unless there is no other way. So my tool chest is very limited to what I have found abandoned or were given by people who were cleaning out stuff from 30+ years ago. But those two incidents and what little money I scrounged towards tools before has net'd me a pretty decent set. :-D. Thanks again Zach!! Thats what us young guns do best, think on our toes!:cheers:

Dartt how would you like a set of small block headers? They are vurtually rust free other than inner surface rust,have never been run but have many "installation dings" due to someone hoping they would fit his e body:naka:.

They are identical to the summit small block headers but have a silver coating

I swear I hate and love this thread. I mean it's awesome seeing all the support you guys are shelling out for the younger members (like myself..) I'm just jealous though :) ha ha. But I shouldn't complain I have a running road worthy dart as it stands, so respect! And dartt you better get this car up and running soon now!

Dartt how would you like a set of small block headers? They are vurtually rust free other than inner surface rust,have never been run but have many "installation dings" due to someone hoping they would fit his e body:naka:.

They are identical to the summit small block headers but have a silver coating
If they dont look like mustang headers and have dings that collapse half the tube, sure! That'd be really cool!

I swear I hate and love this thread. I mean it's awesome seeing all the support you guys are shelling out for the younger members (like myself..) I'm just jealous though :) ha ha. But I shouldn't complain I have a running road worthy dart as it stands, so respect! And dartt you better get this car up and running soon now!
Hahaha, as you can see in my avatar and in my thread, I have some body work ahead of me, but I shall conquer that mountain!:-D

Heres a few pics for ya. Im going to need some help from someone with the shipping though as Im broke as usual. But I dont need these headers and I could use the space in my shed.

These are passenger header pics.This is the header with the deepest tube dings. What I would do is cut out the bashed section and weld in with new pipe.

The surface rust is very minor and its just because the inside of the pipe isnt treated or coated.

Shipping from Canada is gonna suck to be honest and Oldmanmopar offered a set as well that were put on an A-body and he is only about 1000 miles away and worst case he can send them to my grandpa in NJ and he would send them down to me no charge when he gets back home in the winter or sooner maybe. I don't mean any offense by it. And I hate turning anything down. Just I am not too financially well-off. But, if someone wants to pitch in for shipping on this set of headers, I'd gladly fix em and sport 'em proudly!!:-D:-D

Shipping from Canada is gonna suck to be honest and Oldmanmopar offered a set as well that were put on an A-body and he is only about 1000 miles away and worst case he can send them to my grandpa in NJ and he would send them down to me no charge when he gets back home in the winter or sooner maybe. I don't mean any offense by it. And I hate turning anything down. Just I am not too financially well-off. But, if someone wants to pitch in for shipping on this set of headers, I'd gladly fix em and sport 'em proudly!!:-D:-D

Good point, I was just checking out the headers, wasnt thinking about the Canada shipping deal...

If they dont look like mustang headers and have dings that collapse half the tube, sure! That'd be really cool!

Hahaha, as you can see in my avatar and in my thread, I have some body work ahead of me, but I shall conquer that mountain!:-D

Do you have sanding blocks? Another thing to think of. Sorry I don't have anything to give ya man. As you know, it's a pain just trying to get enough for ourselves at our age.

I think I can help out with the black armrest and base. Will look tomorrow for you DarTT.

Congrats on a great looking project and BIG shout out to 7071Dart/Bruce and many others for helping you!

Found one..........If someone will PM me an address, I'll send it out next week.

-
Back