guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help!!!!!!!

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
ok, i just got off the pnhone with the lady that has the 73 318 twister. it is white with the black stripes, and she is offering to sell me the body also. as of now, it is a complete car, but needs alot of work. it has the rare scoops, and all, and i am wonderi9ng what you guys think if to sell it whole, or part it. she says she has a title, and it does have the fender tag, but i cannot afford to hold everything for too long..........................

whatcha guys/gals think?

rescue the damn thing and keep it a secret
ok, i just got off the pnhone with the lady that has the 73 318 twister. it is white with the black stripes, and she is offering to sell me the body also. as of now, it is a complete car, but needs alot of work. it has the rare scoops, and all, and i am wonderi9ng what you guys think if to sell it whole, or part it. she says she has a title, and it does have the fender tag, but i cannot afford to hold everything for too long..........................

whatcha guys/gals think?

pics would be good,but seeing what you have done in the past, I'm sure it will be at your home soon. Good luck with it. Be watching soon.:coffee2:

YES pictures please. Would also like to see a pic of the fender tag please. Curious of the code for the scoops in '73.

KEEP it whole, don't part it!!!!!!!!!.............But if you part it, i'm interested in the scoops as i PM'd you awhile back.

yes there are 73 twisters with scoops much like that of the 69 barracuda twin scoops. I'd go get that car!!

save it if possible & try to sell it whole , sometime necessity dictates otherwise though:coffee2:

I owned a 1973 Petty Blue Twister Duster. They did make them.
The scoops are the same ones used on the 1969 'CUDA.
I took the numbers off the scoops & had my friend that works at a Dodge dealer to check.
He confirmed the parts number code was from the 60's.
I have seen a couple other ones in the last 20 years.

73 Databook information

Twister package - A51
73_Valiant_Duster8.jpg

Scoops
73_Valiant_Duster5.jpg

Scoops should code out to J54 IIRC.

Twister package ran through 1974 model year.

Itis just money... Buy it and flip it complete if it is worth restoring or restore it yourself and then decide where to go from there when it is done.

Car needs alot and i mean alot of lower body work!

Here is pic of fender tag

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 200
-
Back