guys..............i think ive really screwed up......

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
from pressure from my peers and dad mainly i got rid of my duster...i traded for a big stupid chebby ttruck with a full bbuilt 350, aluminum heads...the works. This was a little while ago but i didnt wnna post on here because id probly be mauled. Lol but now im wishing id never traded her. So if you see ( or most likely hear) a gold 74 duster around vero beach florida gimmie a shout on here to keep an eye on her. It was my first car n i will never forget it as long as i live.....:'(

i will not finish reading ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, u def flakked up..lol

pics of duster and the truck would help us know it alls' decided. lmao

If the truck is newer than 72 punch yourself in the balls. If it is older than 72 you MIGHT be forgiven.

the only way to redeem your self is to trade the bow-tie truck for another duster

Never fear, the time to repent is near. For your sins, you must find another MoPar and until that day arrives, you must wear a panther pink 2-2 dress with plum crazy purple fringes and a oversized lollypop in the right hand....rainbow colored! Make sure you have your lime green french poddle handy (Live dog not needed, a stuffed one will be OK!) named spike or lu-lu, is at your left side whilest you search! :toothy10:

Been there done that on the lost a car, wish I still had it deal. No worries, we all make these mistakes.

Back to Mel's voice;

Now go young man, into the desert of dispear you must travel until said time......

Well yea imma dumbass but it was more or less my dad who bitched constantly about that old peice of **** hotrod. Your gonna kill yourself in that damn car son..i mean its got alu heads, flattops, lunati cam. Hell my dads the one who set it up. But yea id post pix buut my friken photobucket aint workn. I was planning on just flippin the truck n trying to get a b body but that aint goin so well. Now my dads giving me the bs on how i just need to stop with these dumbass hotrods and get a honda. Sorry for the rant im not havin a good day....

what ever could have kept the duster and got the other thing

if the truck is nice you could just keep it for transportation and get a cheap project car to build then you can use the truck to haul parts for the hot rod build

Well yea imma dumbass but it was more or less my dad who bitched constantly about that old peice of **** hotrod
/
Now my dads giving me the bs on how i just need to stop with these dumbass hotrods and get a fuckin honda. Sry for the rant im not havin a good day....

Dually remind Dad he set it up and got you into hot rodden in the first place. The tell him you'd rather have a MoPar.

No worries on the rant. It's good to blow steam.

The biggest problem you have with a old car is living under dads roof. That can be the kill joy of it all. Your time will come back to you.

only little boys wear bow ties ha ha !!!! sorry about your loss i know how that is when ol dad starts bitchin been there done that... if i was you id just trade the truck off for a mopar a.s.a.p

i do not get it. your dad wanted you to get rid of it cause of the heads pistons...... and you bought a full size tub with a fully built engine? am i missing something. oh, never mind. you need all that extras on the bow-tie to get that landslide moving. or all that work just for that b.t to have all that 290 hp you are at now. i guess your dad wants you to use all that power (290 w.h.p) in that tahoe to run it into the local lake. rofl

Oh well i guess we all screw up some times. Honestly the rims were too good of a deal to pass up. The rims retail for 400 a peice. But i got tires and wheels for 500. Lol

-
Back