Guzzi car engine pics

-
Charlie, what happened to the group buy? Did it actually happen, or not? Just curious.

as madmax said it was a cluster... i had money in hand but was waiting for ever to see a first set to go out... never ended up seeing them...

just have a custom cam built for your engine with the correct lobe to go with the 1.4 rockers...

just have a custom cam built for your engine with the correct lobe to go with the 1.4 rockers...

I tried that. The cam grinder said, "I can't give you over half an inch of lift at the other specs you're asking for."

I was only asking for 220-degrees / and 220-degrees @ .050"-lift on a 114-degree centerline.

Maybe I should have shopped around, more....

I tried that. The cam grinder said, "I can't give you over half an inch of lift at the other specs you're asking for."

I was only asking for 220-degrees / and 220-degrees @ .050"-lift on a 114-degree centerline.

Maybe I should have shopped around, more....

well i know comp, Schneider, erson used to...

I know for a fact Comp will. I spoke with them recently. They said they would grind anything I wanted. I am either gonna steal some Hughes Whiplash specs or use that reverse Erson grind specs Frank talks about but ground on 108 lobe centers. I'm tellin you as God as my witness I bet I've called over 50 times and left as many messeges with Erson with narry a return call. Emailed um as many times too. I think they are dead.

I knew 2 of the guys over at Comp, Haddley Owens, Jay Adams, Real good cam guys. I know that they are working for F.A.S.T. the fuel injection division now but will hook you up with Who or what you need.Of course they raz me about messin with slants but are good ol' boys. Questions don't hurt.......

A guy here in ob had a set of cox bros rockers, they were the noisiest pos I've heard.lol
the engine made more noise than power....scared the competition away thinking they'd be ripped by shrap nel.ha ha ha

How ya doin mark?
talk to dustin lately?

Well, frankly, at this point, just having robbed the piggy bank of its last $400.00 for some 9" Hoosiers, I don't see me swapping cam out for another one before we even get it running, but that will definitely be the next thing I address. Thanks for the information!

The Mad Max /6 in action:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7wvw8cE6Y"]YouTube - Mad Max Slant Six[/ame]

----

I know for a fact Comp will. I spoke with them recently. They said they would grind anything I wanted. I am either gonna steal some Hughes Whiplash specs or use that reverse Erson grind specs Frank talks about but ground on 108 lobe centers. I'm tellin you as God as my witness I bet I've called over 50 times and left as many messeges with Erson with narry a return call. Emailed um as many times too. I think they are dead.

hear ya on erson... buts weird is if you call Mr. gasket they forward you to Erson no problem... get johns voice mail but nothing after that...

Ok Guys the CORRECT number for Erson is 775-246-4062.
Frank

huh.... i had 1-800-641-7920, thats the number i used to order my cam thru john but that was in early 09'

just updated the number

P.s. frank... i think i found a crack in my intake gasket...

I am just gonna call 1 800 CAM HELP.

-
Back