Hack me please so I can catch you

-
Memike,

Am sending you a picture of my ex mother-in-law......

One glimpse of that and they will be ruined for life !!!!

Good luck with the scum hunt.

you should go on 4chan and request a hack, I'm sure those guys would be happy to assist :yawinkle:

Wow some people just have too much time on there hands.These people need to get a life.Go get'em memike.

If you google "JASON@zedo" you get a S#$T load of hits for spy ware/worms/malware. Jason is more of a program and not so much a persons name?

If they think I am just an Arkansas hick more power to me :happy10:
Sounds like they messed with the wrong hick! Reminds me of the Somali pirates that decided to attack a USN vessel. Good work, Mike!

If you google "JASON@zedo" you get a S#$T load of hits for spy ware/worms/malware. Jason is more of a program and not so much a persons name?
correct slant6/4speed 8)
That was the program that was used to breach my system two years ago, and can be tracked if sent/used to look at your mail, transaction and who you are.. and what they need to use to steel info. NOT good at all.

Thanks for watching out for us MeMike!Another check on your hunting list.:snakeman:
I am hopping to score at least a 90 on the next one :toothy10:

I think they should catch these people and give them LONG prison sentences. It should be considered an international problem and prosecuted accordingly.

Let them sit in prison with some real criminals and they will find better things to do.

Truth is that local police and state police have no interest in internet stuff or even mail fraud. I got a hold of a scammer that want to send a check for more than the items worth. refund the extra to his friend. ya right. Got him to send it via UPS on his fake /stolen UPS account. When it arrived I tried every body I could think of-even the local (Boston) FBI to take it-unopened to preserve the finger prints. No takers. They wanted nothing to do with it. Finally got my bank to take it as a training aid to spot fake checks.
Scammer was pissed though. Kept threatening me to send refund to him now(different address/state each time)! Then he started to threatening me with going to the police, I told him I already had sent the info to the FBI and that was the last time I heard from him LOL.

I have over thirty years in the IT sector including time doing a lot of network and O.S. security and at one time had the distinction of building a UNIX based server environment that was tested by the (former) AT&T Bell labs folks and found to be secure during a 24 security audit. Here is a couple of things I have learned throughout the years:

1. Any system that is connected to a network is susceptible to being breached.

2. The only secure system is one that has no network attachments and controlled access to the console.

3. There is always someone out there smarter than you. Most crackers are dweebs that only try stuff that is published by other folks. The few that are innovative and come up with new things will usually be good enough to not leave any fingerprints and will edit, not wipe the logs.

4. The best gunfighters never go looking for a fight...

5. People that have time to write cracks are worthless idiots who, if really smart, would be working a real job making real money and not trying to live up their imaginary legend status...

Awesome memike!
Bastards hacked my son's computer while he was doing online homeschool. Had to pay to have it wiped clean and reload everything. Messed up his school work pretty bad.
Hard enough to get the 19 year old to go back to school, didn't need that crap on top of it.
And lately I've seen a huge increase on Craigslist with cars for sale.
Cars at TO GOOD TO BE TRUE prices, the car's "supposed to be" already at a shipping company, just log into PayPal and it will be shipped for free.
These bastards need to be sent to Gitmo, for life long rehab from some disgruntled Marines.

4. The best gunfighters never go looking for a fight...Not looking for a fight just wanting to draw one out like having a deer feeder :happy10:

5. People that have time to write cracks are worthless idiots who, if really smart, would be working a real job making real money and not trying to live up their imaginary legend status...[/QUOTE] :neutral: not sure if I took this correctly :neutral: was this directed to me :dontknow:

Mike, you are not writing cracks (as in password cracks). You are playing defense. I'm certain this is directed to the cyber criminals.

Mike, you are not writing cracks (as in password cracks). You are playing defense. I'm certain this is directed to the cyber criminals.
Thank you blackbomber 8) I feel better know :cheers:

Yes Mike, your on the good side for sure.
We need more of you to teach the cyber criminals a lesson!
Thank you to Baldgrizzly, I guess I took it wrong because I can't have a job anymore and retired . I can see clearly know :happy10::happy10:

I have over thirty years in the IT sector including time doing a lot of network and O.S. security and at one time had the distinction of building a UNIX based server environment that was tested by the (former) AT&T Bell labs folks and found to be secure during a 24 security audit. Here is a couple of things I have learned throughout the years:

1. Any system that is connected to a network is susceptible to being breached.

2. The only secure system is one that has no network attachments and controlled access to the console.

3. There is always someone out there smarter than you. Most crackers are dweebs that only try stuff that is published by other folks. The few that are innovative and come up with new things will usually be good enough to not leave any fingerprints and will edit, not wipe the logs.

4. The best gunfighters never go looking for a fight...

5. People that have time to write cracks are worthless idiots who, if really smart, would be working a real job making real money and not trying to live up their imaginary legend status...

I agree, most of these guys are using other peoples work and dont have any real talent of their own. Memike, do you happen to have the IP captured from the source of your intrusion? A good hardware firewall will help you weed out a lot of malicious traffic as well as report to you the attempts good or bad.

somewhat true... thats what the Iranians thought with there air gap servers but they were wrong... what was the bug called suusnex or something

Just caught spy wear 3 minutes ago, In the Vault ...

-
Back