had the first car show of the year today

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tyler and I went to the first car show of the year today and the first show since the Dart had been painted. We pulled up and counted 12 Mopars there. There were 3 Dusters and 2 Dart Sports. couple Challengers, Cuda and a Coronet. WOW. I guess everybody just wanted to get out. It was 78 today. Tyler and I pulled a top 15 trophy along with the black Challenger, white 67 Dart GTS. Eric, in the red 68 Coronet pulled Best Mopar. He has a choice car there. He was telling us that he bought the white 74 Dart Sport hang 10 that was on FABO from Michigan I believe. I missed pics of an orange 70 Duster and a 2009 Challenger. Anyway, it was a good day for a show. here are some pics.

Attachments

• DSC06593 (Copy).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC06603 (Copy).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC06594 (Copy).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC06602 (Copy).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC06601 (Copy).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC06600 (Copy).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC06599 (Copy).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC06597 (Copy).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC06596 (Copy).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC06595 (Copy).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 310
couple close ups of the trophies.

Attachments

• DSC06604 (Copy).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC06605 (Copy).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 298
CRAP you people suck, LOL. Didn't even break 50 degrees F here today!!!

http://www.krem.com/weather

7day.jpg

Thanks a bunch for sharing pics of the show, I can't wait till there's one up here in my "corner of the world".

I'm sorry. been there felt that for too long. I never thought it was going to get warm again. It is going to be sunny and about 72 tomorrow. and then it is going to rain for a few days.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the trophies. - I'm takin' the Duster to a car show tomorrow if the weather holds. I've got her loaded and ready to go. But there's rain in the forecast...

View attachment IMG_0215.jpg

Beautiful cars!!! I love A-bodies but that plum crazy chally and the pink T/A really get to me!! 2 best colors for a chally IMO!! Congrats on more trophies!!

I enjoyed hanging out with you guys at the show and checking out what you did to the Dart and Duster. I was surprised to see two big block a-bodies at the show and a couple Dart Sports. 12 Mopars at a medium sized local show was way more than I expected.

Eric, it was good to meet you too. I really liked your red Coronet. I am going to check the schedule and see what we are doing on the 10th and maybe we can get up to your show and check it out. 75slant6, that pink T/A is for sale if you are interested. He told me it is on Craigslist somewhere around here locally if you want to find it. it is listed at $55K but he told me he would take $49 for it. It is called Pink Panther. I see him all the time if you want his info and cant find it. Bill

75slant6, that pink T/A is for sale if you are interested. He told me it is on Craigslist somewhere around here locally if you want to find it. it is listed at $55K but he told me he would take $49 for it. It is called Pink Panther. I see him all the time if you want his info and cant find it. Bill

Oh don't I wish!! I've seen the car on Craigslist and loved it the first time I saw the ad! But sadly I'd have to mortgage the house (which we just bought a year ago n is nowhere near paid off) in order to buy that thing!! Maybe someday, no? :D

sshhhhhhhhhhhh. don't tell no one I told you this but I bought both of them on ebay. Here is an item number for the same scoop that I have on the Duster and Dart Sport.
# 281316087662. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Harry, we have another show this coming weekend at the Ky. Derby day event. I will take a lot of pictures and post them for you of the Dart.

All dressed up and nowhere to go. That local show I was going to go to today got rained out.

-
Back