HAPPY B-DAY GTXperience!

-
Haha you won me to it, was looking for this picture...and gazed away at some mopar babes lol

HAPPY BIRTH DAY BEN! Glad to have you alive another year hehe Wish you many more happy years with your family and your mopars!

Cya around bud!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10::sign10:
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

bday9.jpg

Happy birthday GTXperience! So You are going on the train ride for the lunch run for your bithday and see the Napa area.:-D

You have a great day Ben, and get some pictures, I have never seen it
before, I forgot the ladies name that is with you #-o ,
So yall have a big time bud, and we will be thinking of all the wine you will be partaking in:-D

Happy 90th Ben!!!!! I mean, uh.......close to it? Just kiddin'!!!!!!!

Hope you two have a great day together. Enjoy your birthday.

90??!?! He's only 88:toothy10:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN:cheers:

Happy Birthday, Ben.

Boy, I sure wish it was me touring around the Napa Valley. Just watching all those new car parts growing out in the fields. Rows and rows of pistons and fuel pumps...............

What, there isn't any parts growing there, just wine :angry7:. How disappointing.

Oh well, I guess that you'll just have to make the best of it.

Have a nice little Merlot and forget that you're getting older.

Cheers.

Happy Birthday, just remember Ben, everyday that you look up and see the blue sky instead of dirt is a good day.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Happy B`day Ben! May you be the recipient of a rather loving tounge-bath from your favorite Lady. 8)

Folks, thanks so much for the birthday wishes. So far, it has been a wonderful birthday. I will add more (incl. pics) tomorrow. Thanks again!

Happy Birthday Ben. I guess when your part of the old farts racing team just getting to another birthday is half the battle
:-D:-D:-D

Happy B-day Ben. 6 pack on me! NOt the Mopar kind...the other kind.
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

BTW...thanks for the follow up call the other night. Fantasy football has taken over my life. That's why I haven't been on the forums lately.

:-D

-
Back