Happy Birthday Norshorblufish!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :cheers:

:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday Norshorblufish :cheers: I hope ya have a great day :happy10:
Thank you for the great pictures from your Minnesota car **** thread =P~

Happy B-Day and many more to you Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Thanks everyone!

Had a good day. My wife and I took the day off.:cheers:
She bought me lunch ( a big thick pepper cheese burger with onion rings) went to a movie (The Blind Side) and for dinner we had Famous Dave's barbecued ribs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Thanks everyone!

Had a good day. My wife and I took the day off.:cheers:
She bought me lunch ( a big thick pepper cheese burger with onion rings) went to a movie (The Blind Side) and for dinner we had Famous Dave's barbecued ribs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Sounds like a great day norshorblufish :cheers: the night is young :cheers:
It's Monday night :cheers: Don't share about The Blind Side :happy10:
I bet it is a great moving movie :cheers: I am looking forward to seeing 8)

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday.....It sounds like you had a great day!! :eek:ccasion:

Happy Birthday,Norshor.Looks like ya had a great day.

:cheers::cheers::happy10::happy10::wav::wav::supz::supz:

I won't rune it for you Mike.
Just to say that I liked it.

Thank you, I am looking forward to seeing this movie :happy10:
It's a true story that I bet is a dandy :happy10: it's a good look at the way it was for some folks
I am so happy you had a great day with you wife today :cheers: It could not have been better I would guess :cheers: Happy B day bud :cheers:

-
Back