Happy Birthdays for 16 January

-

grumpuscreature

Resident Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Happy birthday for all the members who share this special day. Extra special shout out to Xcptshnl1, who I have the distinct honor and privilege of calling my wife. :love7::love7: Happy Birthday and may you have many more to come. I would be lost without you. Everybody have a great day and try not to think about getting another year older, you're just getting better. :cheers:

Happy birthday for all the members who share this special day. Extra special shout out to Xcptshnl1, who I have the distinct honor and privilege of calling my wife. :love7::love7: Happy Birthday and may you have many more to come. I would be lost without you. Everybody have a great day and try not to think about getting another year older, you're just getting better. :cheers:

Thank You Sweetheart!! It is and honor to be your wife and mother to our boys, Greg and Luke.
:angel3: :wave:

I love you David.
:love3:

As I wake to have my coffee I seen this thread and it made me Happy :sunny:
Happy Birthday Sister Mary =D>:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion: Have a great day and keep a smile on and demand breakfast from the three men in your life :-D

100_0344.jpg

Happy Birthday, Mary!!! And remember, it's not another year, it's only one day older than yesterday and one day younger than tomorrow!
Have a great day and I hope that old curmudgeon makes your day extra special.

Happy Birthday All

A bunch of you today!

countrycarl
powerwaggin (54)
Xcptshnl1 (45)
70GT (41)
67modart (39)
URDUST73 (29)
demon340v (25)
dodgescatpack (24)
green71scamp (20)

As I wake to have my coffee I seen this thread and it made me Happy :sunny:
Happy Birthday Sister Mary =D>:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion: Have a great day and keep a smile on and demand breakfast from the three men in your life :-D

Well Mike,
I did not have to demand, I got it anyway!! Breakfast in bed. AND they let me sleep until noon which is unheard of in this house. Now as I sit here and surf FABO, I got one of 'em doing the dishes, one stripping beds and making them, and the third has started on the most dreaded Saturday chore...LAUNDRY.

Queen for a day. That's me!!
butterfly.gif

butterfly.gif

Happy Birthday, Mary!!! And remember, it's not another year, it's only one day older than yesterday and one day younger than tomorrow!
Have a great day and I hope that old curmudgeon makes your day extra special.
Thank you ocdart :happy10:

Happy Birthday Mary!You are Xceptional!LOL!
Thank you Scott. One bag of pop corn coming up, extra butter! {come to the Mopar Lounge after 8 pm Folks, you don't know what your missing :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: }

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY
May 2010 be the most blessed year ever for you and David

Thank you BWDart, David said thanks. too! 8)

Hope you have a special one Mary.

Thank you Noel, You are a dear friend

Happy Birthday All

A bunch of you today!

countrycarl
powerwaggin (54)
Xcptshnl1 (45)
70GT (41)
67modart (39)
URDUST73 (29)
demon340v (25)
dodgescatpack (24)