Hard time choosing a color ,need some pics for inspiration

-
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
U.S presidential limousine black. Enough said.

I'm gonna get roasted ,here... Had two notchie '67 'Cudas,one was Corvette yellow,with Cragar S/S wheels...Flashy,yet gaudy... I picked up a 67 notchie,with his color,on it..Got it running g,thd next owner put used 14"Americans ,on it. This color,I just dig,on notchback Views,it's all personal...

1967_Plymouth_Barracuda_Fastback_Mopar_273_V8_Yellow_For_Sale_Front_resize.jpg

I'm gonna get roasted ,here... Had two notchie '67 'Cudas,one was Corvette yellow,with Cragar S/S wheels...Flashy,yet gaudy... I picked up a 67 notchie,with his color,on it..Got it running g,thd next owner put used 14"Americans ,on it. This color,I just dig,on notchback Views,it's all personal...

View attachment 1714957467
Really like the light yellow

If I was to pick a color I've always liked metallic silver. I would incorporate a "ghost" stripe in it.
Here's a friend's charger and my fastback. Gold n silver look great. Gold is the original color of the cuda. It suits it.
If you do a search momoparman has a beautiful blue color on his cuda as well I like.

20140909_164500.jpg

20140909_164605.jpg

Is that your dart? That my friend is a beauty..anymore pics of that ride?
Here you go.. last pic was taken last year , the rest are resent
IMG_0741.JPG
pic was taken last year!
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG
Dart pic @ Power station.jpg
the lastest !

IMG_0731.JPG

You know....I'm a '68-'69 Dart guy. But damn that B7 383 Barracuda is just plain snazzy.

DaScamp.jpg
well, she's no Barracuda - but you did mention orange as a first choice and it is an A body so...

Last edited:
I've always thought small cars should be lighter in color, larger cars darker. I think a really nice pure silver would look great, almost like a bond car

Well fellas I gotta admit. There. Is some stunning rides to compare colors too. The traditional hemi orange,the copper on the dart and the ice blue have really really stuck out to me

Thanks for the props...it never gets old

The paint is a custom mix designed to be close to DD1. Sprayed it silver first then followed with 3 coats of the blue.
DCP_6965.JPG

Has a shitload of fine metallic in it....kinda like modern paint does.

Thx^.

I like the gold fast back as well. I didn't know that you had that car 4spdragtop....very nice! Gold and Silver....can't go wrong there.
Really hard to pick a color, that's why I went back to the stock color in/out, but updated it.

How about a 1969 barracuda. Pam's Jamaican Blu Baby (my wife car) . It's original color is B7 - Jamaican Blue. I added tons of mini silver flake to the original formula....I used silver flake which is cool, but if I had to do it over, I would have used a dark blue flake that was a closer match to the paint.

100_4885.jpg

100_5456.jpg

-
Back