Has a car ever sold on FABO in the last yr

-
This is what I bought off this site.......to be delivered this weekend.

gts359.jpg

What ever happened to the white 340 Duster sold through here? (remember the $10K one)The buyer registered on FABO but hasn't been around. I hope they didn't bail on the project. This one came to mind about pissing matches.

Nice Looking Gts.
Do You Think You Got A Good Deal??

I think the price is right...considering the seller (awesome guy by the way) is delivering it in an enclosed trailer 500 miles!

Some cool people on this site, huh??

I bought my 66 Dart off this site from a member in Alabama Nov./08.I had the car shipped to Toronto,Ontario.I haven,t seen or heard from that member since.Truely not an A-body guy!

DSC_0435.jpg

Bought a 67 D100 383 over a year and a half ago for my Dad...the sale went without flaw...long distance...shipped sight unseen...well photos only...no test drive...

aloha

DCP_2838 small.jpg

I didn't buy my Demon from here, but it was a member from here that put me onto it. If it had of been advertised here, I would have bought it here.

Jack

I bought JLP's 67 fastback on here about 3 months ago. Watched it sit on the boards for about 2 1/2 months while I quietly saved up my cash, then contacted him and struck a deal. Towed it home and quickly took a running, driving car and made it a paperweight for my jackstands and slowly gathering parts to make it "mine". My son was born on saturday so the countdown has begun: I have 15 years and 363 days to get it up and running. Now I need to figure out how to mount the car seat to the creeper so he can start helping with the 4 speed swap!8)

I bought JLP's 67 fastback on here about 3 months ago. Watched it sit on the boards for about 2 1/2 months while I quietly saved up my cash, then contacted him and struck a deal. Towed it home and quickly took a running, driving car and made it a paperweight for my jackstands and slowly gathering parts to make it "mine". My son was born on saturday so the countdown has begun: I have 15 years and 363 days to get it up and running. Now I need to figure out how to mount the car seat to the creeper so he can start helping with the 4 speed swap!8)

congrates on your baby boy. mines 4 and has his own creeper in the garage. he spends almost as much time out there as I do. You may want to go ahead and put a lock on your tool box, just a heads up.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=69016

i've seen tons of cars sell on here, mind you though i've seen just as many people that just can't seem to move their cars, kinda funny, some are eaten up in no time and others don't seem to move at all

I guess I just seem to miss most of them...Any body else sell theres or buy one up lately...on here

Now that I think about it, I sold another 70 Swinger I had summer of 08 from this site to another member. That's two.

I think the price is right...considering the seller (awesome guy by the way) is delivering it in an enclosed trailer 500 miles!

Some cool people on this site, huh??

And it helps when the buyer is very reasonable also! :-D

Still trying aswell. Not one of the lucky ones yet but keeping my hopes up.

I was wondering how many have tried and not sold compaired to how many sold? Poll??
WOW - Nice looking car! Those stripes really set it off nicely!

BTT - I've tried to sell a few on here but so far none have come through here. Last couple I have sold have come through Craigslist and ebay...

I wouldn't try to sell my car on here.... I would lose friends. LOL

First it seems that most people (but not all) will degrade the car for sale. Then the car becomes worthless and then the pissing match starts like Small Block has mentioned.

Second I would get my feelings hurt because then I would finally find out what my car is really worth. I've heard friends with muscle cars say "I won't sell it unless someone gives me $35,000 for it!" Then I think of the economy and what is going on in our country. Then I say to myself "Good luck buddy". UNLESS like already mentioned if that person is looking just for that car and wants it bad enough he will pay that $35k but to wait that long for that person to come along is never predictable.

That is a great looking truck! I didn't see it for sale, or I would be mine.

Thanks DAD loves it...I'll post some new pictures when I get the opportunity.

Aloha!
BTW My Dad is the third owner. Original Nevada truck, no rust at all...amazing.

-
Back