Have room for a another new member?

-

FISHYPETE

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Pete. Just joined today, my son helped me with becomming a member, you should know him well, 66340sedan, please don't hold it against me!!

I have 2 Barracuda's, one is a 1966 Formula "S" that was my very first car I bought when I was 17 and still have it. 273 Commando, 4-speed, disc brakes, 8 3/4 rear, citron gold with citron gold interior.

Second Cuda is a future project, a 1967 coupe 225 car. I would like to do several upgrades like a 360 engine and new drive train. The car is rust free so the body should be easy to do.

I also have several other Mopars, I will get some pics up of them soon. Looking forward to learning a lot here!!

Picture 824.jpg

Picture 823.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

welcome pete to fabo. thats two fine looking cars you have there this site is alot of fun.and its also adictive.

66340sedan's dad 8)8)8)8)
Keith has been a great member and a real good friend that has brought us some great info and some good reading material =P~
I have parts on my 66 that was sent by him
Welcome Pete :cheers: So glad to have ya with us here :-D
Here in Victoria and the glass visors are from your son :-D
Jump on in and enjoy Pete :cheers:

Ralley's 004.jpg

Welcome Pete.

We meet a couple years ago at Mopars in the Park.

You got some great looking Mopars.

I especially liked the pick up you had there last year.

Hope to see you again this year.

Tom

Hey pops, glad you made it! Here is a pic of his 1959 Dodge Sweptside that he just finished restoring, only 100 were made in 59, only about 30 or so known to have survived. The other Sweptside next to his is his friends, it is a 1957, also very rare. They live 2 miles apart, rare trucks but you always see 2 in our area!

Picture 1082.jpg

Picture 1088.jpg

Picture 1087.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

Here is his 1964 Fury, 27,000 original miles, unrestored. Car has original plugs, wires, tires, interior, still smells new! New exhaust was needed and replaced or rebuilt all the brake parts. Engine is a Max Wedg......uh, I mean 225. :toothy10:

Picture 383.jpg

Welcome Pete. Dang!!!! You guys have some nice iron. Love the sweptside and the Fury. I just picked up a 66 Fury III 2dr. Can't wait to start on it.

How about the 1959 Fury 318 he bought for $400? Only thing we did to it was put on new exhaust, when we found the car it had been sitting for about 14 years, half of that outside. Just gave it a good bath and wax, new fuel pump and we were cruising! :toothy10:

Picture 669.jpg

Picture 668.jpg

Welcome aboard Pete! It's wonderful you decided to join us. From the looks of those rides, I think we'll be learning quite a few things from YOU instead of the other way around. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar site on the net.

Alright, everybody move down a seat, FISHYPETE is here!!! Welcome Pete, I'm surprised it took you so long to join in. I have seen your 66 pictured many times here by Keith, and to me it's the best example I've seen. As for you learning stuff here... I've learned something from YOU already, buy em and keep em!!! I wish I had the chance to buy one new, but I'm just a little too late for that. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on your other cars, I hope they turn out as nice as your 66. Welcome again and enjoy the company, there are lots of great people here!!! Geof

How about the 1959 Fury 318 he bought for $400? Only thing we did to it was put on new exhaust, when we found the car it had been sitting for about 14 years, half of that outside. Just gave it a good bath and wax, new fuel pump and we were cruising! :toothy10:

I no longer call vehicles like a 59 Fury a "car", what Pete has there is an Automobile.

Welcome Pete.....glad ya showed up!

Welcome to FABO, Pete. You're going to have fun here.
Beautiful Mopars in your collection. Love your '57 sweptside.
Your '59 brought back lots of memories - my mom bought a '59 Fury new. First and only Mopar in the family until I bought my first '69 Dart back in very late 1969. Sure wish I'd kept that Dart (340 Swinger).

Welcome Pete to the best darn MOPAR site on the www.

Nice looking '66 you have there.
Me and my '66 Valaint /6 Super 225 "Hester " say."Welcome aboard Pete!"

1hotmama&ride.JPG

1hotmama&ride.JPG

Welcome to FABO FishyPete!You have a very nice collection of fine Mopars there.Enjoy the best A-body site around.

Now thats a scary picture. I,d have to hire a seamstres to make him a new outfit.

-
Back