Haven't laughed this hard in a while...

-
Talked to my buddy that is a AZ DPS Officer today....no, he is not the one who fired the nut shot....I asked him if they have practice gas rounds. They do, he said the best explanation he has is it is like firing a miniature football from a gun.....it wobbles a lot.

Fake news from what I here! He threw his groin trying to kick the bomb back. No rubber bullets shot!

Fake news from what I here! He threw his groin trying to kick the bomb back. No rubber bullets shot!

Look again. He got hit with a pepper spray bomb. If he he pulled a groin kicking the tear gas, he wouldn't have casually jogged back and stood.

The slow no shows the bomb hitting him in the nuts.

Look again. He got hit with a pepper spray bomb. If he he pulled a groin kicking the tear gas, he wouldn't have casually jogged back and stood.

The slow no shows the bomb hitting him in the nuts.

After watching that it seems he was hit back with something! Hope he rethinks his stupidity!

You know I wasn't at all happy when Osama was elected ( either time) , but I never protested in the streets like these bozo's. I love it.

You know I wasn't at all happy when Osama was elected ( either time) , but I never protested in the streets like these bozo's. I love it.
I think they need a little more persuasion to go home, or the hospital ! Friken AMERICA IS GOING PURE STUPID !

Been arguing with a buddy that is one of "them". He refuses to accept the fact that a protest is a peaceful gathering.....he also refuses to see that despite all of the rioting...I mean protests...Trump is POTUS...

And that is the bottom line. If you voted for the Victor or against, at least you voted. The non voters cry the biggest I have found. The elected is elected and there's not a dang thing you can do about it.

Get over it and cast your vote next time around.

I never like Obama. But I didn't engage in ridiculous protests because he was voted in! That's just plain stupid. Acting with a sour grape attitude like a preschooler.

Glad he was shoot in the nutz! Maybe! He will think twice. Though doubtful he will, MAYBE we will see his nutz get it again!

Now that would be awesome!

As if voting matters.....................................That ship has sailed.
Here in Canada, It's been the same since about the time Trudeau the elder got in. Our choices are usually between 3 candidates that usually run on slur campaigns.That's not right.
And the little promises they make are always forgotten until 3 minutes before they retire, and that's not right.
Then they retire on a lifetime pension check,and that's definitely not right
So which pile do we vote for?
I think our leaders are puppets to a shadow government, so it does not matter who I vote for, the agenda of the shadow government will rule.Perhaps this shadow government even conspires to install whom ever they want.
Now, you might think I've been watching too much internet. But I figured this out long before the internet existed.
You might think I'm nuts.But ask yourself, how long has it been since the government was for the people.For some of you, the last time may have been before you were even born.....
The only time I vote is in an attempt to get rid of a certain particularly evil candidate, hoping above all hope that there are others like me. That's just not right.
So go ahead and vote,see if it matters.

As if voting matters.....................................That ship has sailed.
Here in Canada, It's been the same since about the time Trudeau the elder got in. Our choices are usually between 3 candidates that usually run on slur campaigns.That's not right.
And the little promises they make are always forgotten until 3 minutes before they retire, and that's not right.
Then they retire on a lifetime pension check,and that's definitely not right
So which pile do we vote for?
I think our leaders are puppets to a shadow government, so it does not matter who I vote for, the agenda of the shadow government will rule.Perhaps this shadow government even conspires to install whom ever they want.
Now, you might think I've been watching too much internet. But I figured this out long before the internet existed.
You might think I'm nuts.But ask yourself, how long has it been since the government was for the people.For some of you, the last time may have been before you were even born.....
The only time I vote is in an attempt to get rid of a certain particularly evil candidate, hoping above all hope that there are others like me. That's just not right.
So go ahead and vote,see if it matters.
I don't participate in very many many political discussions...but will say this...one thing my dad told me many years ago....the voting process is always picking the lesser of two evils...I think he was pretty much spot on...

-
Back