Having a problem after shipping a part

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
post the zip code he say's he is at, from what I can see he cant make up his mind,the links provided show two diffrent zip codes one being 46082 and the other being 46268 :read2: and I didnt find any others so don't worry about it and take your time sendin him a refund.and yes forget to sign the check......after all he forgot to give the proper address and should be ready for honest mistakes to happen.....:hiding:

I think I'd hold back some handling or restocking fees to take care of your troubles. Or offer to sell it for him since he says it is his and send him the amount he is owed, or he can prepay for shipping to get it to him, or pick it up in person (meet at the po po station). Either way, you shouldn't be out anything just because he is a turd!

Here,send him this pic and tell him Wagg's say's Hey Lil buddie!!!

zachfauxpas.jpg

If you refund him the money for the part (NO WAY you should refund the shipping) be sure to deduct the money for the stamp. And I don't think I'd send a check because (as stated earlier) he'd have your account info. Be sure to also deduct the cost of the money order. :-D

I agree with '64 cuda.What is with people now a days.They must be in business to screw honest people,out there,of their hard earned money to benefit themselves.Just unbeliveable.Hope everything works out for you pettybludart.
Nice picture to send to him, waggin.Little brother is watching you.lol

I like inkjunkies idea except for the check thing!!! I got another idea, how about telling him you resent the part to the same incorrect address and tell him to go pick it up there. Or tell him you never got it back and don't know where it is. Tell him to check the incorrect address to see if it's there. Then just sell the part and recoup your aggravation by helping someone who really needs the part and is grateful for your time and effort!!! Deal done... "I don't know where your part is, I sent it to the address given"!! You don't need this aggravation, you're one of our best and we're on your side!!! Turn him over to us and we'll find the right solution!!! Geof

He whined like a lil baby when that pic was posted, I think the member who originally posted it hit the nail on the head.
I agree with '64 cuda.What is with people now a days.They must be in business to screw honest people,out there,of their hard earned money to benefit themselves.Just unbeliveable.Hope everything works out for you pettybludart.
Nice picture to send to him, waggin.Little brother is watching you.lol

The different opinions from each board is comical at best.

How can a person not know his own address? I mean, that's like the first thing you learn in public school.

Thanks for all the advise and opinions.I,m gonna send his money back,minus the shipping and the cost of the money order.I just want this gone!(going on 7 weeks)When I e-mail him,I,ll be attaching a couple photos of the the wrong address and the return No ADRESSS sticker.Thanks everyone.:clock:

Scott, I just remembered you live in Canada. Is the nut case from the United States? We have no jurisdiction there. Keep all the money and tell him to get lost ... it's not likely you'll be extradited over a hundred bucks. LOL

Scott, I just remembered you live in Canada. Is the nut case from the United States? We have no jurisdiction there. Keep all the money and tell him to get lost ... it's not likely you'll be extradited over a hundred bucks. LOL
I couldn,t do that CudaChick,it,s not the way I,d like to be treated.Even though it,s crossed my mind.:snakeman:

Well just got home from work and theres a message on my phone?Local Police calling!!They got a call from a fellow in the USA,they wish to talk to me about.The Constable did say that she ha is side of the story and would like mine.Called her and she,s gone home,so I left my # and guess I,ll speak with her tomorrow.This guy sure is something else!I can,t wait to tell my side of the story,which I,ll send the cop some e-mails that he,s sent me.:stop:I,ll fill youz in later with what happens.

P.S I,ve had absolutely excellent dealings buying/selling parts here on FABO!This one guy,we had made the deal in December here,then he was banned.Wish I never had made the deal now.Live and learn.

Your buyer is a real winner and scumbag.

I have one like him that I am dealing with on eBay right now and I am the buyer. He shipped a camera and failed to put any packing in the box and it arrive trashed beat up from all the other accessories in the box.
On top of that I paid for Priorty Mail and he shipped it parcel post supposedly after shipping the camera to the wrong buyer to start with. I had 4 unanswered emails trying to get the camera shipped to start with. He apparently is good about shipping things to the wrong buyer because mine wasn't the only one and they filed against him also because he wouldn't answer thier email either.
I have had to file Paypal to get my money back.

Who was the buyer.I would never have the nerve to do that to someone,he should man up and take what he can get back.PS I bet he is reading all this .Serves him right for being banned.Sorry to be laite reading this Scott you dont need this your a stand up guy.Good luck.

Good,I hope he,s sitting reading this because I have the package here beside me with the address he had given me first(which I will show to the Police)then after it was lost(do to wrong addy)he sends a different town, but same zip.So is this my fault?We,ll let the PoPo decide.

What a loser. Dont worry bout this. The police HAVE to call you, and I'm sure they're just waiting to get their hands on a scammer like yourself :confused:

Just keep watch out the window and eyes peeled for those unmarked Crown Vics lol.

Grant

I would not worry, you have'nt done anything wrong. By the sounds of this it's not the first time this guy has done this ****. Do we have a name so other members can be informed?

A Lil' detective work provides this thread showing a zip code from parts wanted section http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=83389
a lil' more detective work show's this zip code Now I shall venture to the mod's forum and paypal and see what turns up Age:
Interests:
Speed
Butcher
Zip Code:
46268 <---------
Ride:
I don't I just point
Engine type and displacement:
Flux Capacitor
Induction:
Turbo + Nitrous
Tranny type:
Manual
Tires:
Drag Radials
Race weight:
This is exceptional work by Waggin(MOD),as you see his zip here,then check the link then his profile.He has 2 different zips?Sorry about your luck Skippy!Oh and also the original one thats on the package that is also different.this makes 3 different zip codes

Scott,you know and everyone else knows you didn't do anything wrong.When you present the evidence to the police they will most likely be pissed at this moron for making the (more than likely)false claims that he did.In a way it's a good thing that the cops are involved to see what this idiot is like.Hang in there bud,it'll be over soon.8)

Are you kidding me, this guy got the police invloved over $100 and what looks like his fault anyway#-oWhat a worthless POS with way too much time on his hands:angry5: I know a few cops and they can't stand guys like this that waste honest tax payers money. Get a life loser :bootysha:
Hold your ground Scott, you are definately in the right:thumrigh:

It`s funny that at this moment I`m going through multiple ordeals with the USPS. On one hand I`ve shipped a guitar to England which the USPS has managed to lose (??), this is through Ebay and the buyer is growing impatient. The USPS has nothing more than the fact that they accepted the package at my local P.O. back in mid January. That`s one PITA! The other is a FABO member sent me a package from Tenn. - Va., this was in mid January. He affixed my address (the actual note I included with payment) to the package and sent it Jan.20.. As of Feb. 9th they could not locate the package. When I called back today, they said they have sent the package back to the sender because they could not recognize the last name on the package. WTF??? Even if it said Donald Duck or Richard Nixon on the package it still should have been delivered. It had my full and correct name and address on it.(?) I`ve had members send things to me just using my screen name without an issue. I`m growing more convinced that my local US Post Office is run by lazy, incompetent, idiots and morons only employed there to fill hiring quotas. It`s no wonder they`re losing money and people are using private carriers (UPS, FedEx) instead of the USPS. You would expect more out of a service run by the Federal Government. Oh, did I really say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back