Having a problem after shipping a part

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the proof from both sides. Surely there are some PMs and a carbon of the MO.

I think proof by the buyer would have been less childish than calling the authorities in Canada. That will do no good but make things worse.
We had made the deal through Chat and exchanged e-mails,he was then banned by a Moderator for being a dick.This deal had absolutely nothing to do with his being banned.But it seems he,s back!

We had made the deal through Chat and exchanged e-mails,he was then banned by a Moderator for being a dick.This deal had absolutely nothing to do with his being banned.But it seems he,s back!

I have seen others banned and it never was from a disagreement over parts. If that was the case MadDart would have been banned because that was a wild thread. If that type thread got way out of hands the mods simply closed the thread just like they did MadDarts. Some deals were just newer meant to happen.

All this copy and pasted crap still doesn't explain the difference in zip codes that Curtis found. I know some people are paranoid when it comes to the computer, but come on. Why bother flat-out lying about your location to begin with?

"By the way I want you to ship me parts, but let's just keep it between you and me..." That's like saying you belong to the supersecret He-Man Woman-Haters Club and it's top secret headquarters. "I can tell you, but then I have to kill you," garbage.

Guess, what? If you buy from ten different people, then ten different people now know where you live. Make it 20, 30, 50. The list will grow. Might as well not be a child about it to begin with.

ok, I am NOT the guy involved in this deal. I'm a member of this site and the other and read the buyers story over on the other site. there was a link to this post that I read and then I started posting the other guys stuff here since the other guy is banned.

I am not involved in any way other than being a provider of the sellers posts from the other site. i own a cuda- not an a body

as for the three zips, there really only seems to be 2 zip codes in question. the one zip that is in the guys signature is old and outdated from when the guy first became a member. it shouldnt even be an issue or used as proff that someone screwed up giving the seller an address.

the other two zip codes are the key. they are VERY CLOSE but with 2 numbers transposed. someone is dyslexic and wrote it down wrong in chat. who dun it? i dont know. could have either been the seller or the buyer. but you would think that IN CHAT, you get to SEE what you wrote and if the SELLER wrote the wrong address IN CHAT, he would have SEEN IT right there and then and FIXED IT.

I see No reason the seller would write the wrong address in chat, and not see it was wrong or later lie about giving the wrong address. seems ludicrous to me

all this I gleemed from reading the posts

as for the three zips, there really only seems to be 2 zip codes in question. the one zip that is in the guys signature is old and outdated from when the guy first became a member. it shouldnt even be an issue or used as proff that someone screwed up giving the seller an address.

the other two zip codes are the key. they are VERY CLOSE but with 2 numbers transposed. someone is dyslexic and wrote it down wrong in chat. who dun it? i dont know. could have either been the seller or the buyer. but you would think that IN CHAT, you get to SEE what you wrote and if the SELLER wrote the wrong address IN CHAT, he would have SEEN IT right there and then and FIXED IT.

I see No reason the seller would write the wrong address in chat, and not see it was wrong or later lie about giving the wrong address. seems ludicrous to me

all this I gleemed from reading the posts

Hey, read above, you're getting your money back so it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite sure what to think about AAR's "secondhand" info, but I can damn sure vouch for Scott as being an honest, stand-up guy.(and yes, you are still buying breakfast this year)

This is crazy. I have no dog in this fight but yet my posts are being censored.
Never mind, now it's working. My last one was anyways.

I'd think the copy of the MO should be shown for all to see. If it's showing a different address or zip it would have caught my attention & I would have contacted the buyer.

And I might add, aarcuda is not the buyer.

I'm thinking he's like me in that he is just looking at this from both sides.

I'm a little bit of a "Johnny come late" to this, but, I'll clear one thing up for you RTMike, the posts you see censored at the bottom of your posts are edited by the named person there. Also, theres a icon that is used because your new. This icon (On the right) appears to use MODs as an alert for newbies that sgn up. There posts must be approved. If your spamming, it will be a no brainer most times and the posts are not approved, spammers are banned right there and then.

IF it is a MOD, then the use of foul words or insults without merrit are being used and you would have receieved a PM warning (And possible warning writin in the post) and then a infraction.

Being a new guy here, should you continue to voilate basic rules, you would be banned by now. Low temper here for pepole shooting off there mouths in anger.

After doing a little catch up, RTMike, you listed a 2 threads to check out about how well things went and the poster you sent us to read up on was banned. (Why I don't know but while reading this, I think I'm getting an idea)

Now, your Valiant422 who got banned and feel stiffed by the OE poster here today.

Right or wrong?

Hey, read above, you're getting your money back so it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...I can assure you, aarcuda is not the "other" guy in this deal. aarcuda is a long time member of several sites I frequent and for sure is not involved in this deal. He is only providing to this board what is being said by the other party over on Moparts. Sounds to me it was a mutual screw up and both parties should meet for a beer somewhere.

OK, cool, posts approved.

I hope this aint going to hell in a hand bucket thread.

Unfortunately, the "chat" deal should have been backed up w/ a PM between seller & buyer. I have read the thread on Moparts and it seems like "he said" "she said". Split the shipping and call it a night and a lesson for all of us on the net.
$25 is not worth the MUD.............:cheers:

I can also add for those interested that a seller sent me the wrong address for a MO that I sent for a part purchase. Seller thought I was dishonest about sending the $$. I was concerned until the envelope was returned "not deliverable".

I was @ the post office re-sending the MO and called the seller to confirm the address. It was still wrong.:scratch:.........#-oI couldn't be wrong on typing my address if I was sleeping, but not everyone lives in the same place for a long time.

Measure twice, cut once I guess. :cheers:

After doing a little catch up, RTMike, you listed a 2 threads to check out about how well things went and the poster you sent us to read up on was banned. (Why I don't know but while reading this, I think I'm getting an idea)

Now, your Valiant422 who got banned and feel stiffed by the OE poster here today.

Right or wrong?

I didn't understand this post at all. I didn't send anyone any where. And if I understand your second paragraph you think I'm Valiant422?
No, I'm "472 R/T SE" on the forums that "rtmike" hasn't been taken.

I get emails every month from y'all missing me around here. So where's the love? :love7:

I was bored so I thought I'd dig into this fiasco. Prolly cause the buyer said the entire forum was taking the seller's side. I tend to lean towards the underdog until all is settled.

Sure you did send us somewhere with a link you provided. 2 in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back