Heads up guys....

-

Small Block

Reaction score
.....just because you guys are my friends. When i start thinking it's no tellin where we're headed but give this some thought. Setting here thinkin and one thing comes to mind and i'm sure some of you will agree. I'm a wealthy individual and i dont mean monitarially. I've had a good time in life and i've ammased a lot of STUFF. Some has value and, we'll at one time other Stuff had more value than it currently does BUT, the one thing that far exceeds all value of all worldly possesions and any assets that i may control is the

Love and companionship of my wife who is more than priceless, and i say this with great respect for a much loved woman. Give this some thought guys. Mine will stick with me through thick and thin, right or wrong. Granted she will express her opinion and let me know when i'm wrong, but that is good and i appriciate her standing beside me no matter how the situation plays out. I'm not always right or always wrong, but she's there for me. For you ladies out there that maybe reading this, dont be a puppet but. Stand by your man. Thanks Kathy
Small Block

I'd thank Kim also.....but if she found out that I'm sitting at work, browsing on FABO...AGAIN!! I'd be a dead man:angry7:

But you are quite right, her patience and support are two things I'm very thankful for. (Her smokin bod is right up their too8))

Mine too even though she is a die hard cheby girl, but she doesnt give me and grief when I spent money on the Valiant.

Happy for you guys that have good wives.Good Luck

.....just because you guys are my friends. When i start thinking it's no tellin where we're headed but give this some thought. Setting here thinkin and one thing comes to mind and i'm sure some of you will agree. I'm a wealthy individual and i dont mean monitarially. I've had a good time in life and i've ammased a lot of STUFF. Some has value and, we'll at one time other Stuff had more value than it currently does BUT, the one thing that far exceeds all value of all worldly possesions and any assets that i may control is the Love and companionship of my wife who is more than priceless, and i say this with great respect for a much loved woman. Give this some thought guys. Mine will stick with me through thick and thin, right or wrong. Granted she will express her opinion and let me know when i'm wrong, but that is good and i appriciate her standing beside me no matter how the situation plays out. I'm not always right or always wrong, but she's there for me. For you ladies out there that maybe reading this, dont be a puppet but. Stand by your man. Thanks Kathy
Small Block

Mine says I am always wrong. So when I'm right I don't let her find out about it.:-D

.....just because you guys are my friends. When i start thinking it's no tellin where we're headed but give this some thought. Setting here thinkin and one thing comes to mind and i'm sure some of you will agree. I'm a wealthy individual and i dont mean monitarially. I've had a good time in life and i've ammased a lot of STUFF. Some has value and, we'll at one time other Stuff had more value than it currently does BUT, the one thing that far exceeds all value of all worldly possesions and any assets that i may control is the

Love and companionship of my wife who is more than priceless, and i say this with great respect for a much loved woman. Give this some thought guys. Mine will stick with me through thick and thin, right or wrong. Granted she will express her opinion and let me know when i'm wrong, but that is good and i appriciate her standing beside me no matter how the situation plays out. I'm not always right or always wrong, but she's there for me. For you ladies out there that maybe reading this, dont be a puppet but. Stand by your man. Thanks Kathy
Small Block
Good Deal.someone who you can count on and is always here is hard to find these days!

Good for you Small Block, mine has no idea why i love these cars so much, but she goes along with it anyway.....

good words:)
need to thank my Emelie for this also,just been togheter for 3-4years but she is always by my side:)

I,m gonna go give mine a kiss right now and tell her I love her. I,m gonna tell her Bill told me to. DD

Spill the beans Small Block :-D What did you do :-D Just Joking :toothy10:

When life seems like a rain storm is all around me I can look into my wife's eye's
The Sun shines bright all around me
I will do the same daredevil :-D

Awwwwwwwwww, you guys ....... I love it when men type from the heart.

Send a link to this thread to your ladies. We all need to hear that kind of stuff more often.

She completes me. Don't know if I could have made it without her.She's the common sense and organization and I'm the slob. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if she was gone,scares me to death.

:love4::love4::love4::love4::love4::love4:

View attachment Grand Aug-10 037f.jpg

Yep - I agree with all the above.......I would NOT be where I/we are in lfe without her.............and I mean that in the most positive way..........
4 kids,3 dogs and way too many Mopars, and she still loves me.........

Darryl, can't help but notice the new avatar. Does it have a Dana 60??? :-D Looks AWESOME!!! You should be very proud my friend.

My wife probably saved me from my own self-destruction. She's an incredible woman, and she doesn't even know it. Patience of a saint.

She even helped me unload my new 8.75 from the truck last night.

The most grief she's ever given me about cars (or anything else) is she asked why I needed a grey fender when the one on the blue car is already blue LOL

Here's to the wives :cheers:

Nikki says that she would help me bury the bodies and then lie to the police for me! :cheers::love7:

Mine will say that she is a garage widow and complain about how much time I spend out there but there is always a new tool under the tree...lol. We just went through a real rough patch and I thought she was going to leave me, took a while but we got through it she gave me a choice the cars or me, boy was I scared because I new just how much I was going to miss her. So the count stand is 3 cool old Mopars and 1 very cool old lady, maybe I should get her an old Mopar of her own cause I ain't shareing mine!!! I LOVE YOU KIM

Cindy and I do everything together been together 30+ years sex 5 times a week it dont get better than that.thanks Cin I love you:love6:

This why I work 60 hours a week. If you look close enough there is 6 of us in the picture. :-D

Attachments

• Bloomington lake2.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 173
Maybe we should move to Canada! Married 37 years lucky to have sex 5 times a year. Maybe our age? Hates car stuff. But just put a really nice track sponsorship from our business at local dragstrip for my birthday. I love her!

:cheers:Even though my wife can't understand how in the world I would possibly want to crawl on cold concrete and lay under a greasy 46 year old piece of Mopar history, she still reminds me to stop and take some time for myself in the garage. I truly don't think I could have found a more perfect spouse. Here's to you Angie! :cheers:

My wife is great. She totally supports my MoPar addiction...as long as she is allowed to drive it occasionally.

-
Back