Heater Box Gaskets & Seals

-

DusTed74

Reaction score
I'm rebuilding the heater box in my Demon and most of the foam seals have been eaten by mice. Whatsever left is hard as a rock. Does anyone offer a complete gasket and seal kit for this or do I have to adapt something to fit.
Thanks........Ted

Yup thats just what I need,and it's still $35.00
Thanks !!!!
Ted

Hey Ted, Thanks for asking the question. I was just about to do the same. One of the projects for the winter was to do the heated box.

I can attest to DMT's kit. Very nice and very complete. If your box is non-ac check out the cardboard back where the air exits at the floor. If it's in tough shape (as mine was) you might consider replacing it too. That piece isn't included in the kit but DMT has it.

I used some extra trunk weather stripping I had left over. It worked perfectly. I just used some 3M super adhesive after cleaning the fiberglass really good with a scotch brite pad. Just an option.

I'll get some pictures on as I get farther into it. I'm also going to move the blower motor inboard so I'll get shots of that too.
Ted

Here is a current auction number on Ebay for the foam kit to rebuild your heater box. # 320121732556 Jeff

-
Back