Heater heat

-
Does it have a fan shroud?

no ...there again I couldn't find one that fits ...the one from the C-body is wayyy too big going towards the engine and the A-body one is for a smaller radiator (22 inch) so I left it out.

car has a C-body 26 inch radiator ....pretty thick one too ...the C-barge had A/C

no ...there again I couldn't find one that fits ...the one from the C-body is wayyy too big going towards the engine and the A-body one is for a slammer radiator so I left it out.

Then make one.

I've made shrouds from sheet metal also. The fan blade should protrude 3/4" into the shroud.

You'll also want to leave 1.5" or better between the fan and shroud for motor movement.

How far is the fan from the rad. now?

birrrr its cold outside

2 1/4 inches .....and that is with no spacer ...the fan is directly bolted to the pulley/water pump and the radiator is from a 72 Plymouth fury that had a 360 w/ A/c so the lower outlet is on passenger side.

the engine is a 75 440 from a 75 Imperial and it had matching lower water pump outlet on the pass. side. and its mounted on a DC conversion K frame and the transmission mounted up in stock location

and this is all in a 72 dodge dart

-
Back