Hellcat down

-
There had to be a first, I guess.

As usual a High Performance Car for a Low Performance Driver...LOL

Let's see if anyone is going to "beat his record"....

One hour is pretty quick to total a brand new car.....

No One buying this car is worried about gap insurance.....

i don't know about that.. i'm sure some regular guys will buy them. maybe someone sold off a car and or parts they have had for many many years to afford one.. expensive but not really out of reach for a regular guy.

Any pics of from the one guy in comments? I don't do facebook.

I saw a truck load on route on the highway heading towards London Ont today on my way picking up parts for the Dart.Sweet rides.

They can always buy another one - they're still in production....

Wow, that is sad I guess they have more money than brains or common sense... :sad11:

Sucks that the motor isn't salvageable according to the article. Would be quite neat to see a "Hellcat" Duster or Dart. lol

Wow, that is sad I guess they have more money than brains or common sense... :sad11:

Sucks that the motor isn't salvageable according to the article. Would be quite neat to see a "Hellcat" Duster or Dart. lol

anyone notice the strange arc of the tracks? almost looks like he steered into it. I`ve done my share of road (playing), and usually when you lose it in a curve you slide mostly straight into the other lane" like trying to straighten it out ! maybe he was trying to correct it in the wrong direction ??

Looks like he hit the last tree. If he would've slid a couple further he would have ended up in the field.

You should have to take a hot rod driving class , before you jump into a 707hp car. Heck here in ohio when it snows ,i get a kick out of people freaking out when they go sideways, Heck im more comfortable when im sideways. lol

Car doesn't look totaled to me. There have been a lot worse fixed, and I would think a high buck car like that would get lots of scrutiny before being written off. The Car Fax report on it will be longer than cold weather, but I think it's fixable.

-
Back