Hellcats not impressed..

-
Since a HellCat Charger has a top end of 204MPH, I wonder how this thing would qualify at Daytona as delivered?

I understand that it probably couldn't finish a 500 mile race, but it would be interesting to see a lap time & qualifying speed out of it.

Think of the ink you could get if it could be achieved, after all, we were expected to believe that a Tundra towed the Space Shuttle. LOL
Did you know.....that the scene of the Tundra towing the Space Shuttle was filmed on the ONLY downhill portion of the route. And it moved it 10 feet. I was there.

Did you know.....that the scene of the Tundra towing the Space Shuttle was filmed on the ONLY downhill portion of the route. And it moved it 10 feet. I was there.

You mean to tell me they lie in advertising? Wretched shores. 10' was good enough to make the commercial, I wonder how many trucks were sold because of that ad.

Another "jap" piece of **** transmission probably fell out after shooting stop..:D:D

You mean to tell me they lie in advertising? Wretched shores. 10' was good enough to make the commercial, I wonder how many trucks were sold because of that ad.

And....the rear of the shuttle was anchored by two Dodge 5500 AAA tow trucks throughout the whole route.

Right..and only women drive cudas'..

Grumpy Troll......so close to a long weekend.....lighten that heavy load of hatred.

Yes, Women do drive Cuda's. My wife has a sweet 69. Guys drive Cuda's. I have a 67.

BTW. They were not called Cuda's until 1969 and then that name was only used if you ordered the special "CUDA" package.

Our cars are BARRACUDAS!

Grumpy Troll......so close to a long weekend.....lighten that heavy load of hatred.

Yes, Women do drive Cuda's. My wife has a sweet 69. Guys drive Cuda's. I have a 67.

BTW. They were not called Cuda's until 1969 and then that name was only used if you ordered the special "CUDA" package.

Our cars are BARRACUDAS!

Very nice Happy Labor Day:D

was impressed with my 06 gt mustang, my 13 rt 6 speed, plan to try a gen.5 Camaro in the near future.45 years ago I was impressed with my new 69 superbee and new 70 z28 but aint gonna sit in a parking lot wishing 1965 would come back

was impressed with my 06 gt mustang, my 13 rt 6 speed, plan to try a gen.5 Camaro in the near future.45 years ago I was impressed with my new 69 superbee and new 70 z28 but aint gonna sit in a parking lot wishing 1965 would come back

You should hang out with stroked! He's stuck in 1965!

Hmmm!! 70's? After '71, horsepower took a major nosedive. Muscle car era was pretty much over. I was around and watched it happen.

F150 is a girls truck.

Gotta be a 3/4 or 1 ton to be a real truck.

Hmm!! Guess I drive a "girls truck" then. '95 F150 XLT 4X4 300 6 cyl 5 speed. Bought it from my Dad 19 years, and over 200,000 miles ago. Guess I'll just keep driving my "girls truck". Still a work horse, and does anything I need a truck to do.

I know you were just poking a stroked, but bet mine aren't the only toes that got stepped on.

Hmm!! Guess I drive a "girls truck" then. '95 F150 XLT 4X4 300 6 cyl 5 speed. Bought it from my Dad 19 years, and over 200,000 miles ago. Guess I'll just keep driving my "girls truck". Still a work horse, and does anything I need a truck to do.

I know you were just poking a stroked, but bet mine aren't the only toes that got stepped on.

I hauled 37 #80 bags of quickcrete in the back seat of a 97 Nissan Sentra. Same car hauled 60 12' hardy plank boards on the roof. I hauled more **** in that car than most trucks ever do.

Oh and I got better mileage then a hellcat.

If your butt hurt about my F150 crack then I will call you a Wambulance.

It's a built on a F450 frame btw :D

DISCLAIMER.....Please stay away from my stick when I am troll poking as I cannot be responsible for collateral damage........:eek:ops:

DISCLAIMER.....Please stay away from my stick when I am troll poking as I cannot be responsible for collateral damage........:eek:ops:

That's some funny **** right there.

You can make fun of my F150 as much as you want. Hell, I make fun of it, too.

I hauled 37 #80 bags of quickcrete in the back seat of a 97 Nissan Sentra. Same car hauled 60 12' hardy plank boards on the roof. I hauled more **** in that car than most trucks ever do.

Oh and I got better mileage then a hellcat.

your '97 Nissan Sentra got better mileage than a Hellcat?
So did 1992 Honda 50 cc motorbikes.

And I wouldn't want to be seen driving one of those, either.

Not really "butt hurt". You just happened to go after the one thing the dude said that made any sense.

-
Back