Hellcats not impressed..

-
Thanks for the laugh..but your WRONG as usual my car gets street driven taken to the track(putting the smack down on "taxi-cab" 383's like yours) and i use to show it,got bored with that but got enough trophys down my basement collecting dust to choke a horse..You wouldn't know what a nice car looks like anyways:D:D

Next...............

ya i bet your trophies are sitting right next to your pile of time slips..........

my taxi cab 383 dart is plenty fine for me. i built it how i wanted it. thats what matters to me. i couldn't give a **** less what others think of my ride.

oh by the way. here is PROOF of what my car can do. It runs high 11's on pump gas and 100% street trim, cruises around town and wins awards at car shows. your probably right though..... I dont know what a nice car is.

ya i bet your trophies are sitting right next to your pile of time slips..........

my taxi cab 383 dart is plenty fine for me. i built it how i wanted it. thats what matters to me. i couldn't give a **** less what others think of my ride.

oh by the way. here is PROOF of what my car can do. It runs high 11's on pump gas and 100% street trim, cruises around town and wins awards at car shows. your probably right though..... I dont know what a nice car is.

Looks like a time slip i threw out..stop going through the trash..LMFAO

Come to the track some time i believe i challenged you to a race a few years ago down e-town with your big bad hemi..and you declined.stick to the street where that slug belongs.

I was never at E-town but if I were you don't have enough cash to get me to the line.

Attachments

• time slip.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 260
I was never at E-town but if I were you don't have enough cash to get me to the line.

I know you were'nt you turn down the offer..11.09 not bad but i believe 11.02 is quicker..don't enough cash..LMFAO

Enough about it being 65K. Because it isn't. Total bullshit. The car is 80K MIN in CA. 90-100K in Vegas.

I got "lucky" to be offered $7500 over sticker, but they were going to make 5K MIN selling my trade in SRT Magnum. I don't know if they would have made that deal if I didn't leave my car.

CA is charging 15-20K over. NV is charging no less than 25K over....and sadly...are getting it.
Has ANYONE here, or anyone here know anyone, that paid legit sticker? I doubt it. I don't know anyone. My family, and other friends, are still in the business.

Not familiar with NV 'depreciation' (read dealer mark up), As to Ca, I would say 15-20k
is a conservative $ figure !!!
I took a stroll to the (best Kenny Rogers voice)"Dealer" 4 blocks down ...
Lot Lizard came scurrying out as I was eyeing an '15 white on white Hellcat...
Just for entertainment ,
Me___ "I have this '67 Barracuda I would like to trade, really interested
in the Hellcat".
Lot Lizard___" Let Me ck numbers got a minute"?
(25 min later)
WhoooHooo !!! Score !!! $1250 trade in for Tinfish, $101K out the door with 'extended'
Warranty :???:
I did ask the 'person' why the Monroney was M.I.A.--- meeeehhh--- took a test drive anyway!

The car is badass.
Yes it is
The dealers just screwed it all up.
Yes they (dealers) are.
Anyone saying otherwise, either never drove one, or is just talking ****.
Brian
Yes & Yes

Glendora was going to add 7500 if I traded my car, Ontario was offering me 15K over. Later said I could order whatever I wanted for the same overage.

Vegas is the highest at 25-30 that I know of.

Brian

Not familiar with NV 'depreciation' (read dealer mark up), As to Ca, I would say 15-20k
is a conservative $ figure !!!
I took a stroll to the (best Kenny Rogers voice)"Dealer" 4 blocks down ...
Lot Lizard came scurrying out as I was eyeing an '15 white on white Hellcat...
Just for entertainment ,
Me___ "I have this '67 Barracuda I would like to trade, really interested
in the Hellcat".
Lot Lizard___" Let Me ck numbers got a minute"?
(25 min later)
WhoooHooo !!! Score !!! $1250 trade in for Tinfish, $101K out the door with 'extended'
Warranty :???:
I did ask the 'person' why the Monroney was M.I.A.--- meeeehhh--- took a test drive anyway!

Yes it is

Yes they (dealers) are.

Yes & Yes

Shop around. A dealer on my tool route sells them for sticker. You guys are getting hosed.

What color do you want? Production in 2016 is supposed to double. Fly into the Midwest and drive one home! I'll take you out for a steak while You're here!.

This is just a sign of the times and what has these days become "normal" In 1974 I ran a G Gas Small block Camaro that ran on a 10.65 index. We never were able to be competitive but we ran 10.70-75. That was with the best parts money could buy, and us running our asses off. Oh and by the way, that was at a weight a lot less than 4300 lbs, no A/C, P/S, Auto, etc. Now Days 10.65 is nothing. If your old enough to have ever Tried running in the 10's than yes, I suspect your impressed! I know I'm totally amazed at what is Normal and approaching boring to some.

McKay Dodge here in Waite Park MN just sold one to a guy I know....and it's not the first one, think they had a few....they are out there.

-
Back