Hellcats not impressed..

-
The Hell Cat took the Challenger from being an ok car that didn't seem fit in anywhere in the modern Pony car wars.
It wasn't the fastest.
It wasn't the best handling.

What it had was it had more room, a older buyer & decent performance.

The Hell Cat changed that overnight.
Instant respect.

Now that's impressive.

From what I have read,a member is not happy with the hellcat,well he,s aloud to think that.My concern is that,a racer builds a 10.90 car for the track,races it and then has to race a hell cat in round 1.The guy with the hell cat has done some mods and is running a 1/2-3/4 seconds faster than stock.The 10.90 car gets to go first and the hellcat is after him and passes him 3/4 track waving to him listening to the stereo and the A/C on,and just put the cruise control on at that,and your not impressed,I want to see what does impress you,as your car must run 8.90,s,and it does it in reverse,mrmopartech

Then she pulls up in her 707hp hellcat motor Cherokee, and puts the Smackdown on you, with groceries
in the back !!!!! See Yaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Unknown-1-626x382.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 279
Then she pulls up in her 707hp hellcat motor Cherokee, and puts the Smackdown on you, with groceries
in the back !!!!! See Yaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw a women in her 30-40's pick up her bright red Hellcat at the dealership today after some minor service/warranty work.

Put her grade school kid in it, and rode off. It was a manual shift car too!

Then service writer told me her dad runs a 64 Dodge or Plymouth drag car and comes to Spring Fling and the Vegas show all the time.

I have this guy on my ignore list. The only person on it. I have been trying to buy a Hellcat. They are price gouging 10k over MSRP. I decided to wait for the 16, guess what they still aren't at msrp still 10k over some places want 20k over. I am seriously upset at Dodge. I am considering the GT350R.

I have this guy on my ignore list. The only person on it. I have been trying to buy a Hellcat. They are price gouging 10k over MSRP. I decided to wait for the 16, guess what they still aren't at msrp still 10k over some places want 20k over. I am seriously upset at Dodge. I am considering the GT350R.

Report the dealer to FCA.

Really...then why are you replying in a thread I started???

Please post your time slip and pictures of your leather seats and A/C unit.

He's running 11's in the 1/8 mile. Timeslips tossed out at the end of the weekend? Reminds me of a guy whose brother owned a drag car, timeslips went with the car when he sold it. Right! Never even existed! I'm not impressed either, they won't give me one!

If you do not like what is on TV, Change the channel.

Darryl

He's running 11's in the 1/8 mile. Timeslips tossed out at the end of the weekend? Reminds me of a guy whose brother owned a drag car, timeslips went with the car when he sold it. Right! Never even existed! I'm not impressed either, they won't give me one!

He was the guy in high school saying "smell my finger"
LOL

Must be looking at your time slips..lmfao

-
Back