Hello All from Greenwood Indiana

-

Don O

Reaction score
I am looking forward to being able to get a lot of help from the wealth of expertise on this site. A friend of mine is restoring a '74 Swinger. He has no Internet access so I have become his 'window on the world' looking for parts and information for his project. The guys over at the My Mopar site referred me to this formum saying there is a lot of help available. Glad to be here.

Hi Don, My ex inlaws lived in greenwood. They use to hang out at the VFW down there all the time.
Are they still having the car show down at the Burger stand. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a drive in type burger joint.

Hi Don, My ex inlaws lived in greenwood. They use to hang out at the VFW down there all the time.
Are they still having the car show down at the Burger stand. I can't remember the name of it, but it was a drive in type burger joint.

"The Suds"

Cruise in every Saturday evening.

Welcome to FABO Don O.Well that rhymes:-D You and your friend have made the right stop.You will get all the tech support you need here.:worthles:

Another thing,we all like car **** here!:-D

Welcome aboard Don and internet-less friend!!! It's great to have you here with us. Tossin a wave to the north from Tennesee :-D

Mopower, yup, they still cruise the "Suds" (Dog 'n Suds) every Saturday night. Long standing tradition! Thanks for the great welcome from everyone! I'll be taking some pics and posting them soon.

Welcome Don O

I'm just down the road from you in Columbus

Tony, Thanks for the welcome. You may know my buddy who is working on the Swinger. He has been in Franklin all his life. His name is Tony Frost.

Mopower, yup, they still cruise the "Suds" (Dog 'n Suds) every Saturday night. Long standing tradition! Thanks for the great welcome from everyone! I'll be taking some pics and posting them soon.
Hey Don,
Wow The Dog'n Suds, that was it. they lived not far from there on pearl street I think. There was a pond (small lake) they lived on just off the main road. I haven't been there since 89 or early 90's.
Glad the Suds is still up and going, and they still do the cruise.
There was some very cool rods there.
In 89 I lived on the North side of Indy. and worked at the Persision tune

Oh Man, you started something now.
There was a NAPA there in Greenwood, and the guy that worked there was named Stretch.
He hooked me up with a set of Alumicote headers, Headman maybe, for my Road Runner to replace the holey hookers . He used store discount and coupons and got me a real good deal.
The headers lasted a long time. I still have them and the Road Runner.
Bet they don't make them like that now. not cost effective for them.

MOPOWER, Cool that you remember the stuff in Greenwood! The NAPA store is still here and open but I don't think Stretch is still there. Funny thing though, my stepdaughter worked there for 2 years! I think she left in about 06 or 07. You can't get the deals anywhere like we used to. Take care.

Don O

Hello Don O, I'm new here also.

I live east of you on the SE side of Indy, and my in-laws live in New Whiteland.

Welcome to FABO Don O!

Live in Spencer work at Atterbury! If you need anything give me a shout!

-
Back