Hello from an Aussie

-

dvs265ap6

Reaction score
Just joined up to your site to get a better perspective on Mopars around to world. Not much of a following here in Australia as apposed to the ford and chev/holden boys, allways out numbered. But i love them and always will. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPnDt7pEVwc"]mopar saturday drags 1 mayhem before sunday - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to FABO!

Enjoyed your video - Drag Racing as how it started

You will enjoy this site - Great people and info

Like to see some pictures of the mopars down under - If you get a chance post some in the gallery area and let us know

Ma Snart

My Cuda doing some dragging - more pictures in the gallery for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• DSC00642.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 131
Just joined up to your site to get a better perspective on Mopars around to world. Not much of a following here in Australia as apposed to the ford and chev/holden boys, allways out numbered. But i love them and always will. mopar saturday drags 1 mayhem before sunday - YouTube

Can't watch the video here at work but.....it's the same all over the world regarding Mopars. A few years ago GM imported a Holden and called it a GTO. I watch the Australian V8 races whenever I can. Need some pix of your car. From the little Avatar pic it looks like it is based on our old 67-69 barracuda so I guess that would mean it's a Charger, right?

Welcome- you will find not only US & Aussie Mopar A-bodies, but Mexican and South American ones as well. Then there is the guys who import them to Europe, Scandanavia, and the UK...

Can't watch the video here at work but.....it's the same all over the world regarding Mopars. A few years ago GM imported a Holden and called it a GTO. I watch the Australian V8 races whenever I can. Need some pix of your car. From the little Avatar pic it looks like it is based on our old 67-69 barracuda so I guess that would mean it's a Charger, right?
Check out my gallery there's some pics there. the chassis set up is very close to your a bodys, just an inch or so wider. i also have an ap6 sedan, you guys call them a valiant to 1964. go to youtube and check out vids from me as dvs245ap6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhaDHWuPFQQ"]charger drifter mopar sunday 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Even though you were here before me. welcome anyways mate.
Mopar Sunday 2011 was off the hook. I recall seeing your car ripping up the track.
We flew up from Vitoria to see you guys put on a show and what a show it was.

:thumbup:

-
Back