Hello from Finland!

-

PPRCuda

Reaction score
New in here but not new in Mopars. 1967 GT Dart (471 cid) sailing from Virginia to Europe. Red on red car... just like my 1970 "PPRCuda"

Can't wait to get it!

Pepe / Finland Europe

Attachments

• dara50.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 196
  • daramosa50.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 172
  • darasisusta.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 193
As you can see I'm addicted to red Mopars!

Please feel free to visit my blog as well. It's in Finnish but there is bunch of pictures.

Attachments

• 1970.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 248
Welcome to Fabo, Pepe.
Nice Dart, red on red my favorite combo.
Btw, you got to show us some pics of your e-body Cuda. I know from cuda-challenger.com the outstanding job you´ve done on that car.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Beautiful cars! So, with 3 pretty Mopars that just about fills up the summer weekend cruising season in Finland doesn't it? 3 cars - 3 non-snowy weekends - cruising season done! LOL
Seriously, nice cars. You need to make it out to the western US sometime for our Mopar shows: Spring Fling in Van Nuys (SoCal), Moparty At The Strip (Las Vegas), and Fall Fling (Van Nuys).

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Beautiful cars! So, with 3 pretty Mopars that just about fills up the summer weekend cruising season in Finland doesn't it? 3 cars - 3 non-snowy weekends - cruising season done! LOL
Seriously, nice cars. You need to make it out to the western US sometime for our Mopar shows: Spring Fling in Van Nuys (SoCal), Moparty At The Strip (Las Vegas), and Fall Fling (Van Nuys).

Thanks, been once in California and Vegas and it was THE holiday of my life!

BTW! I have finnish contact in Reseda who takes care of buying cars and shipping them to Finland. I bought theses beauties from SoCal area.

Welcome to Fabo, Pepe.
Nice Dart, red on red my favorite combo.
Btw, you got to show us some pics of your e-body Cuda. I know from cuda-challenger.com the outstanding job you´ve done on that car.

Thanks swedefish. Barracuda was (and is) long and serious project. With this car I wanna be less serious. Maybe old 1970's race look with Cragar S/S wheels etc is the way to go. I also wanna cut rear wheel opening with hemi templates but that's maybe too radical.

Some Dart info from previous owner (member from moparts.org)
Engine:
471 CI stroker based on 400
Forged 440 Source stroker crank (3.91")
Forged pistons (10.73:1 compression)
Forged 440 Source H-beam rods
Edelbrock Performer RPM heads
Custom Comp hydraulic cam (similar to the 285 but ground on a wider centerline)
Aluminum 440 Source roller rockers
Schumacher Tri-Y chrome headers
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
800cfm Holley mechanical secondary carb
MSD 6A ignition with MP electronic distributor

Transmission:
9.5" custom Dynamic converter (3800 stall but is setup pretty tight for street duty)
rebuilt with upgraded clutches/bands
Cheetah reverse manual valve body

Rear:
Factory Mopar 8 3/4" housing (741 style casting)
3.55:1 ratio with Auburn style limited slip

Suspension:
Factory k-frame/front suspension from a '72 Dart with Kelsey Hayes disc brakes
Calvert Racing rear suspension with caltrac bars and split-mono leaf rear springs
Summit 3-way adjustable shocks
Comes with wheels currently on the car and original set of rally wheels

Best ET 11.68 / 116 mph

Attachments

• pprmotti.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 165
Welcome to FABO and I want to thank you and all our brothers abroad for spreading the American Muscle Cars around the globe.

Pepe! Why don't you next year join us at Mopars at the Strip at Orsa Dragway. Only Mopars. You'll love it man.

Pepe! Why don't you next year join us at Mopars at the Strip at Orsa Dragway. Only Mopars. You'll love it man.

I was there 2007. My pics are here. Hope to get there 2012 again.

http://orsamopars.blogspot.com

Umeå..do you visit Piteå Race Way. Maybe you can remember my 1967 Formula S Barracuda. Tube chassis with Batten alu head engine. It went 9.781 / 140 mph without NOS. I race it 2001-2003.

And my nostalgia racer 1946 Morris Wheelie Wagon? It was in Piteå 2007 and 2008.

Welcome to FABO and I want to thank you and all our brothers abroad for spreading the American Muscle Cars around the globe.

Thanks! Some people are though angry because we buy right now so many classic cars from USA to Europe, NZ, Japan and Australia.

Dollar is weak, euro is strong. Your loss, our gain or how you are saying over there.

Welcome to FABO !!!
More pictures of all the cars please!!!
TXDart

-
Back