Hello from the 4 corners U.S.A.!

-

63 MorePar

Electric Larry
Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Larry and thanks for the awesome site. I have owned my 63 270 4 door for about 10 years. It was a 225 slant 6 with a push button 904. It was a supper clean and all OE including the 13'' 4 lugs and stock caps. I have been a machanic all my life, working for Volvo ,Saab, Subaru, and a bunch of independent shops. I was quite the *****! I would work on just about anything including Schwinns, Hondas and Doos. I traded a 84 Subaru and $400 for the car! SWEET! I first thought I was going for a BIG block swap. I called Schumacher Creative Services and got a good schooling. MAJOR PROJECT! My fab skills 10 years ago where little to none. I have come a long ways since then with lot of practice & patience. I went with a 340 / 727 / 8 3/4 combo with 73 spindles and discs. With the help of this site and everyones wonderful contributions, I have now installed home made, welded frame connectors, inboard spring mounts and just finished the left side mini tub. Thanks for being here and letting me join the family! :D

Newbie is still not sure how to post photos???? :banghead:
This is all new to me and may take a little.

make a post or reply, "go advanced" scroll down to attach files and find them on your PC, EZ. LEts see it!

Lets give this a try.

Attachments

• winter project 002.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 141
  • winter project 004.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 133
A warm SoCal welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here!
Sweet Dart! That 340 is certainly not what you'd expect to see under the hood of your more-door. Post up some more pics when you get your minitub project done and get your bigger tires underneath. You're going to fool anyone who takes your Dart as "Grandma's Grocery Getter".

Thanks! My pride and joy! I have tons of photos form building the sub frame conns., spring pockets and my first mini tub. Is there a trick to uploading photos? I tryed a few more and the upload failed. Maybe to large of a format??

:sign3:

Thanks! My pride and joy! I have tons of photos form building the sub frame conns., spring pockets and my first mini tub. Is there a trick to uploading photos? I tryed a few more and the upload failed. Maybe to large of a format??

I always use www.photobucket.com

you not only can download single pics but it offers bulk uploading as well. there is a few tricks to using it. I muddled through it so anyone should be able to figure it out. If your having problems drop me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Dorian

Thanks! My pride and joy! I have tons of photos form building the sub frame conns., spring pockets and my first mini tub. Is there a trick to uploading photos? I tried a few more and the upload failed. Maybe to large of a format??

Nice car! And yes they were probably too big. If you have Microsoft Picture Manager you can re-size them and upload directly from your PC, no need for outside picture hosting sites.

BTW welcome aboard.

Welcome, you do meticulous work. That's one beautiful, fast, and practical Dart.

To resize photos, when you go to your photos on your computer, you may have a toolbar where you can click on a resizing feature. If not, google 'microsoft image resizer' and download it. It's not too difficult, I'm a computer dummy and I figured it out.

Welcome,

You gotta be from Durango or Cortez right? I moved from Cortez to Cali a year ago.

-
Back