Hello from the Great White North

-

71Furious

Reaction score
Just joined this board yesterday as I'm in the process of locating another 1971-1973 A-body project. I sold my '73 Swinger last year as it required too much work and I didn't have the time to finish it. However, times have changed and I'm looking forward to finding a mostly intact Dart or Demon with minimal bodywork. So far, this website and the members have been extremely informative and helpful. Thanks again for the great website!!

Welcome fellow Canadian you have joined the best mopar anywere.Lots of great guys and some galssssssss.

Welcome fellow Cannuck.This IS the best site on the net!And we like lotsa car **** when you get your project started.8)

Good to have you aboard.
Lots of good people and advice here.
Where do you live?

Welcome to FABO 71Furious:cheers: Check out the Cars for sale section..... I can think of many here I'd love to have if I didn't have so many already:toothy10:

I live in Kitchener, Ontario... however I'm willing to travel for the right car as most of projects have been U.S. cars. It's difficult to find any rust free CDN. cars in this province unless it was originally equipped with a /6 and lived in a garage during the winter months.

I was able to buy mine in Canada. It however was an American car out of Washington state. With the strength of the loonie it's time to buy.

Welcome from Ottawa! Another 10 months of winter coming up. :bootysha: Lots of time to get the project started.

Wylde1.

-
Back