Hello from the GTS Registry!

-

GTS Registry

Pure Stock
Reaction score
Hey folks!!

It's always good to find a premier A-body Mopar web site!!

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Frank Remlinger and I hail from Detroit, Michigan. I own a 340/727/3.91 gear 340 GTS. I performed a "ground up" restoration on the GTS starting in 1996 and putting it back on the road in 2000. The GTS is currently raced on a regular basis in Pure Stock events and in the F.A.S.T. Shoot-out events. best time is a 13.72 @ 100.1 with a .002 reaction time and 1.97 60' time on 14x5 1/2" rims and 205R70-14 tires. www.geocities.com/fjr340/

I maintain the GTS Registry on the web along with a few other websites. The GTS Registry was started to help any GTS owner with questions regarding the restoration and/or pedigree of their car. As we all know, there is a total LACK of any A-body information out there so the GTS Registry was created to help try and fill that void. The GTS Registry also maintains a 1969 340 Swinger section. www.geocities.com/gtsreg/

I also maintain the GTS Registry and 340 Swinger Message Board as well. We use that forum to allow all of us GTS and 340 Swinger owners to share their experiences. http://www.runboard.com/bgtsregistrymessageboard

I hope I can contribute to this board as well. Some of you may know me from over on Moparts as "fjr340gts" so I have been around awhile. I do know GTS Dave and George R. from over here so I hope they give me a good "letter of recomendation"!

I invite all of you to please check out the webpages listed above.

If there are ANY 1967-1968-1969 GTS owners on the FABO site that have NOT registered their GTS's on the Registry, please do so!!! There aren't many of us out there so we need to stick together!!

Good to see you here Frank, with that badass GTS of yours.
Welcome to the site.

George

Always glad to Welcome a fellow GTS owner. I'll take a look at your site.
68 GTS 340 727/rev-man/4.10 suregrip
Jeff

Glad to have you here. This is one of the best if not the best mopar website on the web! WELCOME!!!

Welcome aboard. A couple more pics of your car would put you in good standing with the guys here. We love pics!!!!!!

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

welcome aboard. you're in THE right spot. oh yeah, we gotta have more pics of that nice looking gts.

And thanks for the kind words!!

Always glad to Welcome a fellow GTS owner. I'll take a look at your site.
68 GTS 340 727/rev-man/4.10 suregrip
Jeff

Jeff, I got your info and I'll be updating the Registry with your GTS later this weekend. <thumb's up!> I'll drop you a line when I get 'r done.

Welcome aboard. A couple more pics of your car would put you in good standing with the guys here. We love pics!!!!!!

Pictures are good!! Will do!

I have my 1968 GTS 383 4 speed car registered with this site.The is a great site.Always someone on the site ready to help with anything you can throw at them.I would recommend the site to all GTS and swinger owners.
Thanks,Jim

Frank, do you have a part number on that fan shroud? I'm looking for one for my 69 340 Swinger

Hello Frank, welcome to the site. I registered my 68 GTS with the registry about a year ago. I`ve been restoring it to it`s former glory and it`s now in the body shop. I hope to send you some photos once she gets a coat of paint. Great work you`re doing over there to help us GTS owners.

Frank, do you have a part number on that fan shroud? I'm looking for one for my 69 340 Swinger

Shhhh..........don't tell anyone, but it is a shroud from a 318 1971 Duster.

I had to grind two little slots in it to clear the lip of the top tank of the radiator!! The part number is inside the bottom of the shroud. I don't think that I can even see it without removing the fan blade.

Welcome aboard - this is a pretty great site.
I'm number 371 on the registry.
Daryl

Don't I know you from another site???????????? Welcome aboard Frank. Did you get your car running yet?

Gonna be up in Detroit later this week. Hope the weather is going to be nice.
Alan

-
Back