Hello from Whittier

-

Joe Dart

Reaction score
:wave:Hi there fellow A body dude's!Happy to join the A bodies.com.I have just reacquired my old MOPAR after a few years of separation and i'm stoked.It's a 69 Dodge Dart 2dr Hard Top with a 225 6cyl/automatic.The idea is to get it in tip top shape and drive this sucka. Don't know what the future hold for the good ol' Dart, but for now.I like it were it's at.

Frank

Welcome aboard Frank! It's great you got your old car back and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun making new memories. Share them and some pics when you get the chance. Make yourself at home.

<< not exactly one of the Dudes ;-)

Welcome. Hope you can make it out and see some FABO members in person at the next Fall Fling Mopar show in Van Nuys Saturday October 30, 2010. Tons of vendors for used and new parts for your Dart. It's just a show and shine, meet and greet type fun event for Mopar people to hang out together.

My Barracuda is just over in Santa Fe Springs on Sorenson Rd right now at Hotchkis Suspensions fitting one of thier TVS systems on the car.

Welcome aboard Frank! It's great you got your old car back and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun making new memories. Share them and some pics when you get the chance. Make yourself at home.

<< not exactly one of the Dudes ;-)

HaHa! Oops, and Duddets. Thanks, I'll post some pic's soon.

Welcome. Hope you can make it out and see some FABO members in person at the next Fall Fling Mopar show in Van Nuys Saturday October 30, 2010. Tons of vendors for used and new parts for your Dart. It's just a show and shine, meet and greet type fun event for Mopar people to hang out together.

My Barracuda is just over in Santa Fe Springs on Sorenson Rd right now at Hotchkis Suspensions fitting one of thier TVS systems on the car.

Thanks.I'm looking forward to that event. Hotchkis!That suspension is brand is great.I have past by that shop many times.

Welcome to FABO Frank.I'm really surprised that your login name hasn't been used before,I like it.8)

Hello from OC. Always great to have another Mopar cruising our streets and on the board. Mopars Unlimited is my club affiliation, we are local and we meet monthly in La Habra, it's a fun grooup.

Ever get over to the Whittwood Show on Fridays? I make it every once in a while, it would be great to get some A-bodies on the lot. I drive a '68 Cuda and am working on "68 Dart (stuck in '68).

Welcome, Ron.

Raised in Whittier since birth, Frank. Whittier High School, class of '75. My motor is at Taylor Engine in Whittier, my rear end is at Sutton's in La Habra. I work just over the hill in Hacienda Heights, LA County Fire Station 91 on Turnbull Canyon Road. Bring the Dart over the hill so we can have a look.
Welcome to FABO,
Forrest

Thanks again.
Here are pic's of the Dart.

dart1.jpg

dart2.jpg

dart3.jpg

dart4.jpg

dart5.jpg

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
I grew up in Montebello, Montebello HS class of '66. Spent lots of time cruising Whittier Blvd. back in the late '60s/early '70s. Now live in north OC, not too far from 'Hemidreamer' and belong to the same club he does. PM either him or me if you're interested in coming by a club meeting - 2nd Sunday of each month.
I'm in process of building a '69 Dart. Used to have a killer '69 340 Swinger back in the good old days before I got stupid and sold it years ago.
Again, welcome to FABO. Hope to see you at a future club meeting.

-
Back