Hello I'm DJ 71 Pro Mod Duster

-
I love it duel prochargers you are the man good luck with the build keep us posted please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

attachment.php

Congradulations!!!!:cheers:You have new born TWINS:toothy10: Lookin real good,can't wait for the start up vidio and shakedown passes.Keep chippin' away8)

Yup,you got my attention8)I am addicted to boost besides a few other things:munky2:

Attachments

• 111-1142_IMG.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 297
Has the car been a drag car its whole life the paint looks like it was done awhile ago Still bad *** though. Shes gonna be a hand full

Has the car been a drag car its whole life the paint looks like it was done awhile ago Still bad *** though. Shes gonna be a hand full

My dad was given the car back in mid 90's after buying some B1 head off of a guy getting out of the game. Was a drag car since the late 80's. Once we got it, it sat in the barn till 07. Had to get the old stuff out of there because the car wasn't safe enough for the 12's it was running if you know what I mean. Figured it was my time to build a bad boy A-Body and this is where I'm at as of now. She'll be a hand full for sure but I won't mistreat her best believe that... The car won't look like this for long either. She is getting a 100% make over. Stay Tuned...

I am at a loss for words. GREAT BUILD!!!! Welcome.

-
Back