hello im sleestak and this heres my 64 dart wagon!!

-

sleestak

Reaction score
i am also new to this site! im stoked to be here! i was at the store this evening and crashcaptn told me about it! just what i was lookin for!! im located in san diego, and im a tattoo artist that works and has worked at avalon tattoo 2 for nine years. since i have owned my wagon i have met tons of dart owners, they all come out of the woodwork to meet and greet! its great to be a part of this community! stoked to meet you guys!

www.davewarshaw.com

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

myride.jpg

WOW! Now that is different!

Welcome aboard! To bad that top one is slightly grainy, it'll allmost make a good post card.

WOW! I clicky the clicker to your site and you have some really nice work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man, It completely kills me sometimes when I see some really nice classy stuff. Be it the peacock looking bird down that guys side or the skull that just speaks out in silence.

I used to do alot of free hand drawing in school, became a art major after highschool. Hated 13th grade!

Free lance was better. Weather, humm wrong one I think....I was doing a wall for anti drug or school spirt or LOL, damn fridge doors with the Dead's album cover on it. (SPelling alert) Axomoxia I think it is. I keep spelling it different everytime.
LOL, it's so funny when people stop and stare and say HOLY ****, LOOK at that **** HUH!?>!?!

It was allways great getting people to stop dead in there tracks when your work is the cause.

LOL

Well, it aint so anymore, and well, it's only partial my fault, no excuses, gotta get back into it again.

wow ya that is some good work. i wanna some killer ink on my arm but no one around here has drawn it good enough for me lol. but ya sick car and gr8 art

thats what i keep hearing! im tellin you guys, i have dart owners parkin in my driveway, and comin to the front door to talk shop about this baby! it even came with the original owners death certificate in the glove box!?? yikes, but thats part of her charm. wouldnt change it for the world!

Welcome to the site,nice waggin..but wait..now that,s a waggin.WAGGIN!!That is one sweet 2 door waggin!!

Where's that old man with the cannon when you need him?
Jr, your not supposed to be old enough to remember sleestacks!

Great looking wagon and welcome to the board!

Awesome Dart Wagon! I've always wanted one but only found Valiants. I have several old bike friends in San Diego. maybe if I trek down there I'll stop by.
Scott8)
next they are remedying the generational problem of being too young to remember Land of the Lost. the movie is set to come out in June:
hr_Land_of_the_Lost_poster.jpg

Welcome aboard!! Nice wagon. If you look into my profile, you'll see my 66 dart wagon. I drive it daily. Wagons rule.

Where's that old man with the cannon when you need him?
Jr, your not supposed to be old enough to remember sleestacks!

Great looking wagon and welcome to the board!

I have a sister that is 9 years older than me. The show ended 2 years before I was born but thats what we had VCRs for, I'm pretty sure that she still has some tapes and I bet she still watches it. They are also making an A-Team movie and they screwed up the GI Joe movie.

i totally love the show, but im concerned that the movie will be way to tech!!! we will see. thx for the insane welcome people!!

-
Back