hello out there!

-
Welcome from NC.
To post pics hit "go advanced" below the message box and click add attachments. Nothing to it.

Welcome aboard Flipper! You're going to love it around here. Can't wait to see the pics of that Duster.

Dam that was worth the wait. Welcomer Flipper and yes we like BB A Bodies, at least I do. More pictures please and I what's under the hood.8)

Thanks a bunch! I love this car alot,, back seat, and racing buckets with auto meter gauges, still trying to post more pics but.... it keeps telling me that the image is to big???? the car is a 72 with at 440ci, 727auto, dana 60, with 4:10 gears, with coil-over, ladder bar, stock front susp. 6pt roll bar, the car right now is getting an overhaul with the motor, going with a .620 MP cam and maybe some stage VI heads, trying to keep the comp. down and trying not to run race gas only if you know what I mean, but the car is street driven and pulls hard, drives striaght and still gets the looks, God I love A bodies..... light and fast!!!!!!! L8er

Welcome from Arkansas Flipper 8)
Very nize =P~=P~ As you can see you have found the best of the best site going.
I reset my camera so every picture I take makes it :cheers:
Ok my high tec brother set my camera for me :-D
Pull up a chair and enjoy :happy10:

Wowwwwwwww it's a beauty! Worth the wait for sure, but as the guys have indicated already it was just a little tease. LOL If you can resize your pics with your photo software down to about 1620 pixels, they should upload pretty easily. Beautiful piece of property too. :-D

You're going to be right at home here in no time.

Hey!!! I got a photo to go!!!! I posted it in the photo gallery!!! Sorry that I cant get the pictures to go into this thread but I at least go a photot out of the whole car!!!! I have a few more that I will post, and in the future I will learn to post the pictures the correct way!! L8er

-
Back