hello

-

'70-Challenger

Reaction score
hey guys,
i'm '70-challenger as you can see. i'm 16 and an amateur car restorer/mechanic lol.
i'm buying a 1974 dodge dart this week. its the special addition(you know, wood grain dash, bucket seats, carpeted door panels) with a 225cu 3.7L slant 6. runs like an old lady LOL. no upgrades on it as of yet. planning to do abunch of stuff to it. i want to take care of the rust first. but anyways, i thought i would introduce myself. here's some pics:
DSCN6424.jpg

DSCN6420.jpg

DSCN6413.jpg

DSCN6425.jpg

BTW i'm a huge mopar guy. if i could have any car tho, it would be a 1970 dodge challenger with a 426 hemi(in green). i'll post up more pics later. i'm sure you guys dont want to see the old slant 6. i'll be dropping a 360cu in when i get the cash:snakeman:

Welcome Young Gun, Glad to have you on board with us
We have the best of the best Tec's and folks here to cheer you on and help you when needed , I have gotten more help on my 66 Valiant then you would ever know.
I kept the /6 in my 66 Valiant Sedan and drive her everywhere.
Good to have another Canadian member eh !

Welcome, it's good to see a new generation keeping the a-bodies going :cheers:

Welcome to FABO fellow Cannuck.Good to see another young gun starting a project.Good luck with the build and keep us updated.8)

ohh man, **facepalm** my bad guys, i am getting it this week... i guess it was kind of a reflex for me to say i bought it since i am getting it for sure lol.

anyways, thanks for all the welcomes:) i am finding lots of usefull info on this site!

It looks like you are getting the Dart from another Mopar enthusiast (since I see the Mopar stickers on the rear bumper).

It looks like you are getting the Dart from another Mopar enthusiast (since I see the Mopar stickers on the rear bumper).

a female, scuba diving, Q107 listening, Mopar enthusiast that is! lol

she seems pretty cool, i wonder how old she is... lol she sounds young(maybe early 20's)

-
Back